Best Brawl KOs

Basicly what happened, i meteor smashed a person so close to the edge, that it considered them to grab on. But, they were going so fast, they fell off the edge, rolled alond the side of the stage, and died dead center of the map

crystalking said:
Basicly what happened, i meteor smashed a person so close to the edge, that it considered them to grab on. But, they were going so fast, they fell off the edge, rolled alond the side of the stage, and died dead center of the map

...so, a glitch?

Toadbert101 said:
crystalking said:

...so, a glitch?
somewhat. . .i guess. . .

I was King Dedede and I almost fell of the edge.... I got up and swallowed my sister, who was Mario. I spit her up off the edge. I got a gun. She was hanging on the edge. I kept shooting her until she fell of the edge. I ended up winning.

according to the official guide book, Olimar's final smash is the most powerful of them all.

I was Cpt.Falcon vs. Toon link.He was hang on to the ledge,and I falcon punched him.I died after that though :(

Giygas said:
Zero777 said:
according to the official guide book, Olimar's final smash is the most powerful of them all.
You didn't read what this topic is about, did you??

I know that, ehhh......... I was just pointing that out, that's all.

Back