Best Brawl KOs

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Mine: I failed at a Dededecide (Dedede inhales an opponent, then jumps off with them), and we were both trying to recover. I use the Dedede Jump, but miss the edge. However, the opponent is directly under me, and I meteor smash him, killing him a second before I die, ending the match with a victory for me.

One time on Green Hill Zone, I was playing as Kirby and my roommate was playing as Marth. I jumped up and used Kirby's hammer; it hit Marth square in the face and blew him off-stage. I'd like to note that what makes this KO so awesome is that we were both in the center of the stage, and we both had 0% damage. After I hit him, he had 63% damage. I've only gotten damage that high with Kirby one other time, but it didn't result in a KO.

Free Loader said:
It's always fun doing suicide kills as Kirby where my opponent manages to break free, and than dies while I safely float up to the stage.
Yeah, I love doing stuff like that.

I was doing a team match with my brother, and we had already killed one of our opponents. I was Wolf, he was Falcon. I knocked the opponent off the stage, and my brother fell off. He grabbed onto the opponent with Falcon's ^B while they were trying to recovery, and held him there long enough for me to jump off the stage and down-air him.

I have this stage that is entriely out of the "assembly belt" things. So this explosive crate and a deku nut appear. I throw the Deku Nut at the CPU, and he is stunned while moving along with the crate (which has taken some damage). A bumper appears, so I throw it in the moving path of the CPU, the Explosive crate hits it because of the moving floor, explodes, and so does a Smart Bomb I didnt know was there, destorying the CPU. Ah, the laughs.

Toadbert101 said:
I have this stage that is entriely out of the "assembly belt" things. So this explosive crate and a deku nut appear. I throw the Deku Nut at the CPU, and he is stunned while moving along with the crate (which has taken some damage). A bumper appears, so I throw it in the moving path of the CPU, the Explosive crate hits it because of the moving floor, explodes, and so does a Smart Bomb I didnt know was there, destorying the CPU. Ah, the laughs.
That's some really awesome timing.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

It was. DK once tried to recover, but hit a bomb as he got to the platform and killed himself, same amount of laffs 'der.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

It was. DK once tried to recover, but hit a bomb as he got to the platform and killed himself, same amount of laffs 'der.
CPUs are funny to take out. Saying you beat a computer is awesome; especially cuz computers are supposed to be "perfect". xD

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

CPUs are funny to take out. Saying you beat a computer is awesome; especially cuz computers are supposed to be "perfect". xD
Proof that CPU's annoy eachother/itself:

I was on the Wario Ware stage. Snake got a Smash ball, and killed all of us, so we were all waiting in our "floating platform things" when a microgame pops up. "Taunt!" SOnic goes down, "YOu're too slow!" and Snake kills him even though we all went down.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

I was on the Wario Ware stage. Snake got a Smash ball, and killed all of us, so we were all waiting in our "floating platform things" when a microgame pops up. "Taunt!" SOnic goes down, "YOu're too slow!" and Snake kills him even though we all went down.
Lol, typical.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

Lol, typical.
I no rite.

This one other time on the DK stage- *shot*

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

Lol, typical.
I no rite.

This one other time on the DK stage- *shot*
...Would that count as a KO? :yoshi:

On-topic: I got a KO with Peach one time. I Peach Bombed two Marths right in the face, and blew them off the stage. :D

I get a lot of awesome KO's, but they're all by accident and I can't remember any.

Does the time I killed the Ultimate Chimera with Peach count?

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

The CPUs aren't programed to be perfect. If they were, they'd be unbeatable.

Gemini Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

The CPUs aren't programed to be perfect. If they were, they'd be unbeatable.
Hence why I said "supposed to be". If they actually were perfect, there'd be no point in playing against the CPU because they'd always win. Kinda like the CPUs in Gran Turismo 4. :P

On-topic: I've gotten way more KO's in Brawl than I ever did in Melee. Anyone else experienced that?

Free Loader said:
So I was playing brawl until about a minute ago and this guy was fighting me and I got a Pokemon and it was the star guy(Starmee?) and I used it and he was stuck there and than I got a warp star and warp star'd him and he died.

It was kinda cool

Kinda.

my friend was playing as kirby, i was ganon and there wre 2 cpu's

I meteor smash my friend, it say's he grabs on the edge, keeps going down along the diagonal part of Final destination and dies dead center of the stage

crystalking said:

I meteor smash my friend, it say's he grabs on the edge, keeps going down along the diagonal part of Final destination and dies dead center of the stage

I dont get it.

crystalking said:

What about the 2 CPUs?

Also, I realized you escaped the one-month rule by one day. Kudos.

Toadbert101 said:
crystalking said:

I dont get it.

Me neither.

Back