Who will you main in Smash 4?

I'll try out Robin, Lucina, Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr.

Depending on which one I like using the most, one of those will be my main.

Game Boy Toadvance said:
Wii Fit Trainer, Killager, Robin, Bowser, Toon Link, Wario
and Dr. Mario :drmario:

though really I'm going to try out everyone, but I'll probably end up maining one of these guys in the end

Wait wait... The leak was confirmed? I'm a little late on this topic, but I did see Shulk though.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Wait wait... The leak was confirmed? I'm a little late on this topic, but I did see Shulk though.
1. Shulk uses his artwork from the leak.
2. Ganondorf was shown in one of the videos.
3. Most of the unconfirmed stages (mostly returning) in the leaked stage selection screen have been shown in promotional footage.

Lumastar said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
1. Shulk uses his artwork from the leak.
2. Ganondorf was shown in one of the videos.
3. Most of the unconfirmed stages (mostly returning) in the leaked stage selection screen have been shown in promotional footage.
4. Shulk's model is exactly the same, as well as his moveset.

supermariofan said:
He (Along with Impa, Dixie, Ridley, and Impa) are confirmed to be hidden characters by the leaker
Two Impas awesome.

Shulk seems to have a playstyle I might like.

supermariofan said:
Cirdec said:
supermariofan said:
Cirdec said:
supermariofan said:
Either Mewtwo, Little Mac, or Duck Hunt Dog

Mewtwo is not confirmed yet.
He (Along with Impa, Dixie, Ridley, and Impa) are confirmed to be hidden characters by the leaker

What if he is lying, like he did for the DLC?
Well that shadow figure of Ridley did hint something, and the leaker did mention him
I thought that he said that Ridley was the boss of Pyroshere.

I would main Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario as well, provided that the leak is 100%. Too many choices...

Besides, Brawl update:
1. Luigi
2. Ike
3. Meta Knight
4. Lucario

Ninelevendo said:
supermariofan said:
Cirdec said:
supermariofan said:
Cirdec said:
supermariofan said:
Either Mewtwo, Little Mac, or Duck Hunt Dog

Mewtwo is not confirmed yet.

What if he is lying, like he did for the DLC?
Well that shadow figure of Ridley did hint something, and the leaker did mention him
I thought that he said that Ridley was the boss of Pyroshere.

I would main Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario as well, provided that the leak is 100%. Too many choices...

Besides, Brawl update:
1. Luigi
2. Ike
3. Meta Knight
4. Lucario
He said Ridley is unlockable, maybe that's Meta Ridley who's a boss

Wait, so Ridley would have a clone of himself thats bigger than him flying around the stage? Doesn't work.

Alfonzo Ridley Confirmed

Sakurai never stated that Ridley was the boss. He's only vaguely shown his shadow. People have deeply analyzed the shadow to find that it's about the size of Bowser. Kind of puny for a boss, isn't it. Not to mention the animations seem way to jerky for a boss, who would have much smoother animation. There's also the question about why he hasn't shown Ridley at all. If he's just a stage boss, just show him. Sakurai himself said he hates fake hype. I don't think over a year of teasing would end with him anti-climatically being revealed as a boss.

GalacticPetey said:
Sakurai never stated that Ridley was the boss. He's only vaguely shown his shadow. People have deeply analyzed the shadow to find that it's about the size of Bowser. Kind of puny for a boss, isn't it. Not to mention the animations seem way to jerky for a boss, who would have much smoother animation. There's also the question about why he hasn't shown Ridley at all. If he's just a stage boss, just show him. Sakurai himself said he hates fake hype. I don't think over a year of teasing would end with him anti-climatically being revealed as a boss.
So now I know why people still think Ridley has a chance. Honestly, who bothers with this stuff?
And besides, Sakuri stated that characters would have a higher frame rate than other things, so jerky animations sorta gets ruled out. Who said that he's going to officially reveal Ridley as a boss anyway?

Maybe I should stop bothering and wait until the game is out. It's not like what I say will change people.

Ninelevendo said:
GalacticPetey said:
So now I know why people still think Ridley has a chance. Honestly, who bothers with this stuff?
And besides, Sakuri stated that characters would have a higher frame rate than other things, so jerky animations sorta gets ruled out. Who said that he's going to officially reveal Ridley as a boss anyway?

Maybe I should stop bothering and wait until the game is out. It's not like what I say will change people.
The framerate thing is for the 3DS version. Everything in the Wii U versions runs at 60fps.

Back