Mariowiki Civilisation V Games

Oh man, that would work perfectly if my Internet did not block connecting to external games.

Hackmon said:
Oh man, that would work perfectly if my Internet did not block connecting to external games.

if your college has a library or something like that they usually have decent Wi-Fi that often aren't blocked

New Super Mario said:
If everyone is ready, we could just start now, actually.

But it depends if DF has no way of connecting or not.

>cooking lunch so I wouldn't be interrupted
can I have ten minutes?

IcicleRain said:
New Super Mario said:
If everyone is ready, we could just start now, actually.

But it depends if DF has no way of connecting or not.

>cooking lunch so I wouldn't be interrupted
can I have ten minutes?
of course.

it still depends on DF anyway.

EDIT:

If DF can't play (which just talked to him, it sounds like it probably won't), I'd rather wait and do it with more players. 2 would be just meh.

IcicleRain said:
I've just suggested to df that if she hosts it it might not register as "external"
OK, we could try that. I think if DF connects to us it's not going to work for sure though.

If it doesn't work, we'll just do it another day or something when either Javelin's here or if DF gets internet.

New Super Mario said:
IcicleRain said:
I've just suggested to df that if she hosts it it might not register as "external"
OK, we could try that. I think if DF connects to us it's not going to work for sure though.

If it doesn't work, we'll just do it another day or something when either Javelin's here or if DF gets internet.
i have a life outside of dota and the internet, lol. i can probably do something after lunch, or at least after dinner

Back