I ordered 14 games online!!!!!

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Holy shit! Never in my life would I order that many games! One day I ordered 7 games and the next day I ordered 7 more!!!! The games I recently ordered are:
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 10 2
Final Fantasy 11
Final Fantasy 12
Modern Warfare 3
Sonic Mega Collection Plus
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Resident Evil 4
No More Heroes
Castlevania Judgment
Metal Gear Solid

*grimace* how much did you pay for all of this?

shame that only one of them has famous actors in it.

But seriously how did you manage to get so many games for so little price

Getting that many games for that price is straight up unheard where I am, excluding downloadable games.

I mean I just bought 3 DS games for $90 online and one of them ended up being an NTSC-U copy and the other two came without the proper cases or manuals and instead had a blank cover with the name written on it, especially since I for the life of me can't find the Australian cover art anywhere.

Also considering SMCP is a collection of games you can crank that number up to 31 (not counting Sonic 3&K individually and Knuckles in Sonic 2).

True, though I'd say it's EB Games' fault for not having such information, all they can guarantee is that the game works, it comes in a box and it's the Australian version.

Oh wait...
SKmarioman said:
one of them ended up being an NTSC-U copy
Though I guess that rule doesn't apply for DS games since there's no region lock, but even then:
To trade Nintendo DS games, they must be Australian versions, feature the correct Australian rating label and be in English.
It's one of the reasons as to why I only buy games online as a last resort, and this was since they weren't in stock anywhere nearby.

supermariofan said:
Holy shit! Never in my life would I order that many games! One day I ordered 7 games and the next day I ordered 7 more!!!! The games I recently ordered are:
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Resident Evil 4
No More Heroes
Metal Gear Solid

Good choices

Final Fantasy 10 2
Final Fantasy 11
Final Fantasy 12
Modern Warfare 3

Although these games are kinda, uhm

out there.

Well I'll say that you made a good choice getting Sonic Mega Collection Plus and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle haven't played any of the others you bought.

MidnaFreak said:
supermariofan said:
Holy *bleep*! Never in my life would I order that many games! One day I ordered 7 games and the next day I ordered 7 more!!!! The games I recently ordered are:
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Resident Evil 4
No More Heroes
Metal Gear Solid

Good choices

Final Fantasy 10 2
Final Fantasy 11
Final Fantasy 12
Modern Warfare 3

Although these games are kinda, uhm

out there.
I just really wanted to get into the Final Fantasy series, all I have is 6 a.k.a. 3! (whichi'mstilldoingablindlet'splayonmyyoutubechannel)

Well 6 is IMHO the best one of the series and also the best game of all time, so I'm a little bias...

But if you have a ps3 you could also try out 13 because it's better than 10-2, 11 and 12 imo.

MidnaFreak said:
Well 6 is IMHO the best one of the series and also the best game of all time, so I'm a little bias...

But if you have a ps3 you could also try out 13 because it's better than 10-2, 11 and 12 imo.
I don't... :'(

Back