HARDEST. BOSS. EVER.

When you look up, you can lock onto it's eye. My friend told me after I made a huge deal over how annoying it was.

ShyGuy27 said:
When you look up, you can lock onto it's eye. My friend told me after I made a huge deal over how annoying it was.

you are saying you can use the hookshoot on it's eyes or you are saying that you can push it to the spikes?

McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:

you are saying you can use the hookshoot on it's eyes or you are saying that you can push it to the spikes?
Oh god, Morpha, I thought you meant Queen Goma. *uber-facepalm*

ShyGuy27 said:
McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:

._.

ShyGuy27 said:
._. indeed

Now that you "wtf"'d yourself, tell us what the post meant.

ShyGuy27 said:
McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:

I believe that is ._.' worthy.

That boss of the Gangplank Galleon of all those crazy DKC hacks looks hard...

Since it's concealed, being behind a wal yet it can still hurt DK. Plus at the start you gain a Kong AND lose one at the same time since yourun into a Zinger. And there's a Gray Kusha there along with a Manky Kong that can't be killed since it's in front of a Mincer. LOL

Lario said:

Since it's concealed, being behind a wal yet it can still hurt DK. Plus at the start you gain a Kong AND lose one at the same time since yourun into a Zinger. And there's a Gray Kusha there along with a Manky Kong that can't be killed since it's in front of a Mincer. LOL

Which hack?

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:

Which hack?
The hacks made by guys with squares in most of the titles of the videos they post.

Now that I think of it, Illidan Stormrage from WC3:TFT probably is the hardest boss I've faced in a game. I haven't beat him yet. -_____-

Xpike said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The fact that Guitar Hero has bosses just makes it even more sad.

How's that? At least it has RL people as bosses :/
Except for Lou.

The battle songs seem like they were rushed when they were created, but the fact that you get to fight legends like Slash and Joe Perry is awesome.

Back