What's your handicap?

• High Handicap (25 and above)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stargazing

Retired.
Pronouns
They/them
Just curious. Sometimes it changes after a tournament, so you can check back and update when you feel like it.
Mine is currently 5.0

+11.6.

Seriously, they should've made a fourth handicap class tournament for those with a plus handicap or something, because it's practically impossible to scrape gold or silver (but less so) trophies in the handicap challenges and the -9.0 people always do better, which just adds salt to the wounds.

Azusa Nakano said:
+11.6.

Seriously, they should've made a fourth handicap class tournament for those with a plus handicap or something, because it's practically impossible to scrape gold or silver (but less so) trophies in the handicap challenges and the -9.0 people always do better, which just adds salt to the wounds.
Believe it or not, this is actually my first golfing game, not just my first Mario Golf game. So, don't ask me how I got less than like 15, because I dunno.

I think this might be better in The Marioverse. I accidentally added it to the wrong section.

It's a handheld game, it's fine.

And for the record, you always get -9.0 from the practice round initially. I had -16 after it and still got that.

Azusa Nakano said:
And for the record, you always get -9.0 from the practice round.
Really?
How does the handicap increase? I just had it decrease drastically.

Diantha said:
Azusa Nakano said:
And for the record, you always get -9.0 from the practice round.
Really?
How does the handicap increase? I just had it decrease drastically.

Yes, but only after the first practice round. It increases when you do worse than the game expects you too, and decreases when you do better than it expects you to.

I think it was 6.7 or something like that.

I haven't played in a while so I'm not too sure.

Back