Boo4761's Mario Kart 7 Tournament 2014 - Sign ups closed

Re: Randombob-omb4761's Mario Kart 7 Tournament 2014

Mariofan169 will also sign up because he PMed me.

Can you please change from
|
|
V
Lord Boohemoth said:
3.Infinite8 Lakitu, Egg 1, Slim, Parafoil (Paraglider)
to
3. PeDaRoYs Lakitu, B Dasher, Slim, Super Glider

all these people combination changing
and i'm just like

The tournament is confirmed to start December 6, 2014 if all sign ups filled in.

Re: Boo4761's Mario Kart 7 Tournament 2014

If we can get all sign ups in before November 12th, the tournament will start on November 23rd.

Drop out. I just am not in the mood to play Kart 7 lately. If I happen to want to play again, then I'll re-sign up.

Stargazing said:
Drop out. I just am not in the mood to play Kart 7 lately. If I happen to want to play again, then I'll re-sign up.
Are you really sure? It doesn't start for weeks.

Head Pixie said:
Stargazing said:
I'm positive, by "lately" I meant since July. It's started when it shut itself off in July and I realized how burnt out I was of it.

I have had it since early 2012.

If you're still looking for sign ups...

Metal Mario + B-Dasher + Wood Wheels + Parafoil

Stargazing said:
Head Pixie said:
Stargazing said:
I'm positive, by "lately" I meant since July. It's started when it shut itself off in July and I realized how burnt out I was of it.

Sounds like you've exhausted your time with it. :dk:

Stargazing said:
Head Pixie said:
Stargazing said:

Wait, so you didn't play it for a week straight and then put it down and never picked it up again?

Yui Hirasawa said:
Stargazing said:
Head Pixie said:
Stargazing said:

Wait, so you didn't play it for a week straight and then put it down and never picked it up again?
I didn't play it for a couple of months straight. When I tried playing again a couple of times per months, I just couldn't anymore... Until yesterday.

I tried again yesterday. I actually got into it again. I'm playing it and whatnot. (please note I never keep wireless on unless I'm playing online, local, or attempting to Streetpass)
No longer dropping out.

Can I change my combination to Rosalina, Birthday Girl, Roller Mushroom Tires, and Peach Parasol?

Can you perhaps change my character to rosalina as well? I've been using rosalina a lot lately.

Can I change my combo to Metal Mario, Slick, and Super Glider? I've been using this in Mario Kart 8 and I think it looks cool.

Sign ups will close tomorrow at 6:00 PM EST. If you really want to sign up, do so before the time shown. I will also announce the groups when I get the chance.

Head Pixie said:
Sign ups will close today/tomorrow depending on your timezone at . If you really want to sign up, do so before the time shown. I will also announce the groups when I get the chance.
Quick edit that hopefully adjusts to the time that it ends to the reader's timezone.

I tried fixing it, because i'm a derp.

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Head Pixie said:
Sign ups will close today/tomorrow depending on your timezone at . If you really want to sign up, do so before the time shown. I will also announce the groups when I get the chance.
Quick edit that hopefully adjusts to the time that it ends to the reader's timezone.
It works.

Glaceon said:
It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Head Pixie said:
It works.
Now it works. Awesome.

Back