Mario Party 10 Roster wants thread. (Check back daily for new polls)

Do you want Tumble as a playable character?

• Total voters

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
To be safe, I'd suggest checking back twice daily.

List of how much the SMB's wants Characters:

7 Characters who have appeared in almost every Mario Party to date are safe and will not be voted on.

*Mario*
*Luigi*
*Peach*
*Daisy*
*Yoshi*
*Wario*
*Waluigi*
Toad (100% support)
Mario Party 4/Mario Kart N64 Roster size
Toadette (100% support)
Koopa Troopa (83.3% support)
Mario Party 5 Roster size
Boo (81.8% support)
Shy Guy (81.8% support)
Mario Party 7/Mario Kart DS Roster size
Donkey Kong (76.9% support)
Dry Bones (75% support)
Mario Party 8 Roster size
Birdo (66.7% support)
Rosalina (64.3% support)
Mario Kart 3DS Roster size
Diddy Kong (50% support)
Baby Mario (46.7% support)
Mii (42.9% support)
Baby Luigi (40% support)
Mario Kart GCN Roster size
Koopa Kid (33.3% support)
Hammer Bro (33.3% support)
Blooper (30% support)
Magikoopa (28.6% support)
Mario Kart Wii Roster size
Baby Daisy (25% support)
Pikachu (21.4% support)
Link (13.3% support)
Dixie Kong (11.1% support)
Baby Peach (11.1% support)
Kiddy Kong (7.7% support)
Mario Kart Wii U Roster size
---
---
---
---
---
---
Mario Kart Wii U + DLC Roster size

---'s will eventually be filled and I will make more of them once we get enough Characters voted on.
I will be doing every Veteran at first and then I will be going from a list of Newcomers.

Turn order:

Baby Luigi (current)
Dixie Kong

Requests:

Tumble (Lumastar, Yoshi K)
Mii (Lumastar, Meloetta, Sprag94)
Petey (Yoshi K)

Yes so Bowser can burn him again

Mario Party 10 needs Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. I'm willing to endure through the brutal car gameplay if they included them. Because it will be worth it once the minigames are unlocked.

Baby Man said:
Yes so Bowser can burn him again

Mario Party 10 needs Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. I'm willing to endure through the brutal car gameplay if they included them. Because it will be worth it once the minigames are unlocked.
You didn't have to unlock the minigames in Mario Party 9/IT with the exception of the Boss Battles/Bowser Tower minigames.
Also, you are going to have the wait a while for the babies to get their turn on this poll because all the veterans will have priority in turn to show up in the poll and then after that, Rosalina has lock on a turn to be voted on.

3D Player 2004 said:
You didn't have to unlock the minigames in Mario Party 9/IT with the exception of the Boss Battles/Bowser Tower minigames.

I guess nd cube is self-aware of how awful the car gameplay is

Btw; for a potential newcomer to be added to the to do list, it must be requested for vote 5 times. Rosalina got a bye due to being such a big topic of speculation.

Honestly they shouldn't of made DK into a space, he is usually a playable character in other spinoffs so why not in Mario Party?

Sorry about the delay. I forgot about it. The daily poll time will change as a result.

Definitely Toadette. She seems most likely to fit in Mario party games, she got her own board in DS, she is more a spin-off type character like Daisy and Waluigi. But she did get a somewhat big role in Thousand Year Door. I really like her because she's more unique than other Toads and there's no recolors of her in other games.

YoshiGo99 said:
Definitely Toadette. She seems most likely to fit in Mario party games, she got her own board in DS, she is more a spin-off type character like Daisy and Waluigi. But she did get a somewhat big role in Thousand Year Door. I really like her because she's more unique than other Toads and there's no recolors of her in other games.
I would say something but it would turn out like this.

I never got to vote on the last poll, so I'll just say my opinion now. As someone who liked Koopa Kid as a playable character back in the day, I don not want him in. The return of Bowser Jr. an the fact that he hasn't appeared since Mario Party 7 (which was NOT Hudson's last Mario Party game) both greatly hinder his chances of appearing. Also, how are you doing the roster? Will the lower characters be eliminated as more characters surpass them?

Lumastar said:
I never got to vote on the last poll, so I'll just say my opinion now. As someone who liked Koopa Kid as a playable character back in the day, I don not want him in. The return of Bowser Jr. an the fact that he hasn't appeared since Mario Party 7 (which was NOT Hudson's last Mario Party game) both greatly hinder his chances of appearing. Also, how are you doing the roster? Will the lower characters be eliminated as more characters surpass them?
No, the lower characters will not be eliminated, more spots will be added in the lower section.

Yes, I think Toadette is more likely to be playable in Mario Party 10 since she has made her latest appearances in Mario Golf: World Tour and Mario Kart 8.

I don't like gender confused Yoshi's that you can't ride on. Plus Birdo has been sort of a "Yes", then "No", and it keeps repeating. Nintendo either need to ditch it or keep it.

Back