User Price is Right (Game 1: One Bid 4)

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
Come on down, to the User Price is Right

Now the ever so popular game show Price is Right has been ported into the Internet and onto this Forum. Gameplay will be almost exactly like the actual show. To sign up, bold your message. The first four signups will compete first, while every contestant afterwards will be random.

Gameplay: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Price_Is_Right_(U.S._game_show)#Gameplay

1. This will use US Dollars as the currency. I know for some of you, that may make things a little difficult, but using a currency converter will help, and it probably won't take too much time. Or if you want to torture me and put the amount in Pounds or something and force me to convert, that's, I suppose, fine too.
2. Every item presented I will reference using one website. I am not going to reveal what it is, but I am telling you this so you know that the items will be consistent.
3. Please do not Google prices. Even if it is incorrect from the website I will use, it may give you an advantage. Please play fair.
4. In the OP, I will list the players in the One Bid game who will vie for the Pricing Games. If an "X" is by your name, it means that you won the One Bid and is now competing in a Pricing Game. After done with the Pricing Game, I will put you in a separate list called: "Pricing Game winners" to compete on The Big Wheel. If you win the Big Wheel, your name will go on another list called Showcase Showdown Players, where you will wait to compete in Showcase Showdown.
5. Every player signed up, that has not competed in a Pricing Game will be on a "Pool" list, where they will be randomly selected to compete in the One Bid game.
6. After a player is eliminated from (which means losing on The Big Wheel or winning or losing on Showcase Showdown), they will go in the "Waiting List". Everybody on the waiting list will be transferred back to the Pool list when the Pool List runs out. If you wish to not play anymore, please say so, otherwise, you will automatically be placed back in the Pool.

Players:
1. Vommack
2. Gutsehman
3. Smasher
4. Lumastar
5. Mariofan169
6. Icemario
7. Aiko
8. BMB
9. NSM
10. Cirdec
11. Yoshi K

One Bid:
Vommack
Icemario

Yoshi K

The Big Wheel:

Showcase Showdown:
Smasher

Pool:
Mariofan169
Aiko
BMB
NSM
Cirdec

Waiting:
Gutsehman
Lumastar

High Scores:
Smasher ($3618)
Gutsehman ($1299)
Lumastar ($1099)

Re: User Price is Right

It's been half an hour and no one's signed up for this?

I'm disappointed in everyone.

seven

I came all the way down here to win a car, and all I got was this stupid set of plates!

Hey thanks you guys that has signed up so far. The first four players will obviously be Vommack, Gutseh, Smasher, and Lumastar. I will probably start this in 5-7 days for signups and last minutes preparations.

Couldn't read the rules right away because it's a pain on the 3DS, but I'm signing up anyway.

Plus I can always read them later, I'll have time.

Azusa Nakano said:
Couldn't read the rules right away because it's a pain on the 3DS, but I'm signing up anyway.

Plus I can always read them later, I'll have time.
The rules may look like a lot, but it's a really simple game to understand.

A couple of things about this that I will add in the OP:

1. This will use US Dollars as the currency. I know for some of you, that may make things a little difficult, but using a currency converter will help, and it probably won't take too much time. Or if you want to torture me and put the amount in Pounds or something and force me to convert, that's, I suppose, fine too.
2. Every item presented I will reference using one website. I am not going to reveal what it is, but I am telling you this so you know that the items will be consistent.
3. Please do not Google prices. Even if it is incorrect from the website I will use, it may give you an advantage. Please play fair.
4. In the OP, I will list the players in the One Bid game who will vie for the Pricing Games. If an "X" is by your name, it means that you won the One Bid and is now competing in a Pricing Game. After done with the Pricing Game, I will put you in a separate list called: "Pricing Game winners" to compete on The Big Wheel. If you win the Big Wheel, your name will go on another list called Showcase Showdown Players, where you will wait to compete in Showcase Showdown.
5. Every player signed up, that has not competed in a Pricing Game will be on a "Pool" list, where they will be randomly selected to compete in the One Bid game.
6. After a player is eliminated from (which means losing on The Big Wheel or winning or losing on Showcase Showdown), they will go in the "Waiting List". Everybody on the waiting list will be transferred back to the Pool list when the Pool List runs out. If you wish to not play anymore, please say so, otherwise, you will automatically be placed back in the Pool.

Your new battle cry.

Also I don't like the sound of a pool, I can't swim.

I thought the new battlecry was LUMASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Notice the bolding, caps, excessive A's and exclamation point. Every one of them is vital to making this work.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
I thought the new battlecry was LUMASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Notice the bolding, caps, excessive A's and exclamation point. Every one of them is vital to making this work.

The aforementioned cry was a significantly weaker version.

Back