Things not to do at the Super Market

N

Nerdy Guy

Post funny, crazy, origanal, or just plain dumb things, that you shouldn't do at the super market. No repeating stuff someone already said. Things do not have to be humanly possible, just have to do with the Super Market. Use numbers so we can keep track of how many ideas we got. (Though this didn't use numbers when it was first made)

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!

LET'S BEGIN!!!

1. Walking your dog in the freezer section.

Let's use numbers...

2. Saying BLAH BLAH BLAH 985,434,999 times into the speaker thingie.

4. Yell "Cannon Ball!!!" and jump into a basket of Apples.

Free Loader said:
Whatever I do at the Super Market. Which usually involves flailing my arms around, bugging my mom to buy me candy, and browsing lolicon on my iPhone...
God, you're insane!

5. Sparta kick some guy into the freezer.

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Whatever I do at the Super Market. Which usually involves flailing my arms around, bugging my mom to buy me candy, and browsing lolicon on my iPhone...
God, you're insane!

We all knew thaaat.

6. Rub chocolate on the windows.

Why isn't anyone else posting anything?

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
God, you're insane!

We all knew thaaat.
I never knew he was that insane.

7. Fart on the intercom. (The speaker microphone.)

13. Take your Christmas Card picture there.

15. Carry a melon into the bathroom, and drop it in the toilet to make a big splash.

Free Loader said:
16. Carry a melon into the cashier, and drop it into his head to make a big splash. :)
Please don't tell me you acully did that. :eek:

Free Loader said:
I did once. I learned you're not suppose to when the police came... But, I was in a Super Market... So there where a lot of melons.
lol

Free Loader said:
I did once. I learned you're not suppose to when the police came... But, I was in a Super Market... So there where a lot of melons.
Ahhhh!!! You MURDERED THAT GUY!!!!! :eek:

18. Go bowling with soup cans and Watermelon.

Back