Flappy Birds Family

Not BMB said:
Lumastar said:
Not BMB said:
Ugh...yeah, I'm sure I'm going to want to play that.

It'll be something I would do for 5 minutes, ragequit, and smash against the wall.

That game is annoying.
At least you would be tossing a controller instead of a hundred something phone or tablet.

Yeah, except I'll black out and throw it at my thousand something television.
There's still a chance that your friend or relative will break the TV instead.

Megaman said:
I would rage-quit and throw the controller at the screen that falls on the console. IPhone is cheaper.

^ This but then everything will randomly catch on fire and burn down my house. Iphone still cheaper.

But seriously, this game looks like it'll make tons of money, though I'm not going to waste my money just to buy this game when it still basically just has one function: To F you up.

Rather get it on the internet for free, even if this is technically the "sequel".

Not BMB said:
Megaman said:
I would rage-quit and throw the controller at the screen that falls on the console. IPhone is cheaper.

^ This but then everything will randomly catch on fire and burn down my house. Iphone still cheaper.

But seriously, this game looks like it'll make tons of money, though I'm not going to waste my money just to buy this game when it still basically just has one function: To F you up.

Rather get it on the internet for free, even if this is technically the "sequel".
This game is free, too.

Lumastar said:
This game is free, too.

Doesn't matter; still not getting it. They did nothing really to improve it other than to allow for 2-player, which only doubles the number of times those birds die.

Oh, and the enemies, which also increase number of fails.

They didn't even change the pipes, something that apparently was the reasoning behind the guy freaking out and shutting down the game.

Ninelevendo said:
They didn't even change the pipes, something that apparently was the reasoning behind the guy freaking out and shutting down the game.

I thought it was because of the angry messages and death threats he was recieving.

I mean, unless it was a lawsuit for it looking like Mario Pipes, then I don't see why he would be bothered by the pipes.

So wait, is the guy that made Flappy Birds making this or just the company?

Ninelevendo said:
That's not why he shut down the game. This is the real reason:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/537982/20140210/flappy-bird-games.htm#.U93rWye9KSM

Not BMB said:
So wait, is the guy that made Flappy Birds making this or just the company?
It's the same guy.

The game is quite annoying, I hate it.

I just tried to download it, too bad it is exclusive to Amazon Fire, I thought it could be available to any android.

Lumastar said:
Ninelevendo said:
That's not why he shut down the game. This is the real reason:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/537982/20140210/flappy-bird-games.htm#.U93rWye9KSM
That was one of the reasons it invaded his personal life. Other than it's popularity.

Ninelevendo said:
My theory is that he shut it down so it would gain more publicity and when he introduces it again, it would be so much more insanely popular.

I think I called it.

DragonFreak said:
Ninelevendo said:
My theory is that he shut it down so it would gain more publicity and when he introduces it again, it would be so much more insanely popular.

I think I called it.

It also made more people download it in the 3 days that it took hi, to shut it down. There are too many theories to know the fact though.

I played a Flappy Bird knock-off made by someone here with a Flappy Bird generator for a minute and I'll have to say that I am baffled why this got so popular.

I prefer my sister's knockoff Flappy Bird she got.

It has a mode where you can shoot the bird among other modes.

Back