Flappy Birds Family

Lumastar

Stay off this text, jerks! He has personal issues.
Lumastar said:
The one-hit sensation Flappy Bird is back, and it's now a console game!
it's not a console game; it's a mobile game that's being streamed to the tv

It's through the Amazon app store. Which i'm pretty sure anyone with an android can get

I liked Flappy Bird so good for those who want this.

I got rid of it on my phone when I got bored of it.

Lumastar said:
Mio Akiyama said:
I liked Flappy Bird so good for those who want this.

I got rid of it on my phone when I got bored of it.
Why did you delete it? You could have sold your phone and gotten over 10,000 dollars! Not that I sold mine...
silly me, what was i thinking :< I wanted a million dollars too.

Lumastar said:
Why did you delete it? You could have sold your phone and gotten over 10,000 dollars! Not that I sold mine...
If his was like one of the first phones ever made and he was giving it to a collector then sure. If not, wouldn't expect higher than £300

Duskull said:
Lumastar said:
If his was like one of the first phones ever made and he was giving it to a collector then sure. If not, wouldn't expect higher than £300
Were you hiding under a rock when Flappy Bird was removed from the App Store?

No, however there is no way anyone with half a functioning brain would pay £10,000 for a game like that.

US dollars are worth less than pound, so £10,000 is higher than £10,000.

It's worrying how many people have less than half a functioning brain.

Ugh...yeah, I'm sure I'm going to want to play that.

It'll be something I would do for 5 minutes, ragequit, and smash against the wall.

That game is annoying.

Lumastar said:
Not BMB said:
Ugh...yeah, I'm sure I'm going to want to play that.

It'll be something I would do for 5 minutes, ragequit, and smash against the wall.

That game is annoying.
At least you would be tossing a controller instead of a hundred something phone or tablet.

Yeah, except I'll black out and throw it at my thousand something television.

I would rage-quit and throw the controller at the screen that falls on the console. IPhone is cheaper.

Back