Best Paper Mario Game: vote

If you dislike them all, vote for the one you dislike the least.

• Total voters
The original, never played TTYD so I can't say anything about it.

Also, Mr. I've-played-only-one-of-these-games-so-obviously-I'm-an-expert, all I can say is,

no, just no.

TTYD and PM:SS are my favorites.

ARGH, MAKE 'EM WALK THE PLANK FOR HAVIN A DIFFERENT OPINION! :pirate:

also SPM my favorite

Its the original for me, with TTYD just barely behind it.

If Sticker Star wasn't on this poll, I would've voted for "tie". In any case, I've voted for Super Paper Mario, since that's not only the first I've beaten, but it's also what truly got me into the RPGs in the first place.

Either the first one or SPM, followed by SS, with TTYD as the worst.

Because SS attempts to do something different like SPM while TTYD is just the first game but better-looking and with less interesting characters. I honestly enjoy the nameless Toads in SS over the partners in TTYD.

Lumastar said:
If 3D Player 2004 ends up playing The Thousand-Year Door after it wins the poll, I am going to literally explode from all the joy.
Yeah sure that will happen

Anyway, Paper Mario is the best one I've played. I remember playing TTYD, but not recently.

TTYD is not only my favorite Paper Mario game, but my favorite Mario game period. The original was also great. Super is a distant third, but it's still good. I didn't bother with Sticker Star.

n64 = ttyd > spm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sticker star
the poll is too complicated so im not going to vote

The original Paper Mario beats the rest

Sure I love Thousand-Year Door too, but some changes I didn't really like I don't really see why it's necessary for Crystal Stars and Tattle to have action commands. Besides, I felt like the crowd mechanic is a huge gimmick. Not that it's a bad one I just prefer my battles without the crowd.

Back