Game Suggestions

IcicleRain

best ice user
its that time of year again
So my birthday is coming up and I need ideas for what to ask my parents for
I can get one Wii (U) game and one (3)DS game

(Not putting Wii or DS in here because there's too many, just suggest them)
3DS
Bravely Default
Ocarina of Time 3D
Pokémon X
New Art Academy
Tales of the Abyss
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Nintendogs+Cats
New Style Boutique
KH:Dream Drop Distance
MK7
Rhythm Thief
New Leaf

Wii U
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart 8
Need For Speed Most Wanted
NSMB U.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Splatoon
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Assassins creed 3 and 4
zombiu
Wind Waker

RPGs would be my favourite, specifically games I can get dozens of hours out of
But I'm happy to go out of that zone too
Also, try and keep the games at a 16s or lower rating since my parents are buying it
uh nothing thats really horror please

Please don't recommend eshop games, no hope of getting them
no fire emblem please, i've ruled that out (watch as people suggest it)

Any Ace Attorney or Professor Layton game is great.

3D Player 2004 said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
I could've sworn you said that wasn't a good game though
Yeah, fire emblem is always good

No-Face said:
Any Ace Attorney or Professor Layton game is great.
Not smart enough for Layton
Waiting for the Ace Attorney bundle

IcicleRain said:
3D Player 2004 said:
there is a difference between my tastes in video games and your tastes in video games. The bolded statement therefore is inaccurately descriptive.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, it's easily my favourite RPG on the system, possibly that I've ever played (and that's out of at least 40 other RPGs).

The soundtrack is amazing, the characterization is superb, the story is excellent, the difficulty is what you want it to be, the gameplay is the best in any Fire Emblem game, and it can be amusing, heartbreaking or just downright intense at points throughout your time on the game. And I've put over 300 hours into it and I'm still going back to it for more because its replay value is powerful.

Azusa Nakano said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening, it's easily my favourite RPG on the system, possibly that I've ever played (and that's out of at least 40 other RPGs).

The soundtrack is amazing, the characterization is superb, the story is excellent, the difficulty is what you want it to be, the gameplay is the best in any Fire Emblem game, and it can be amusing, heartbreaking or just downright intense at points throughout your time on the game. And I've put over 300 hours into it and I'm still going back to it for more because its replay value is powerful.

Yes, exactly what I was going to say pretty much. It's also good for if you are new to Fire Emblem because of Casual mode. One of my favourite games I've played.

definitely get Fire Emblem: Awakening

Mario Kart 7 is also good but idk if you'd really want that since you already have 8
3D Player 2004 said:
IcicleRain said:
3D Player 2004 said:
there is a difference between my tastes in video games and your tastes in video games. The bolded statement therefore is inaccurately descriptive.
have you actually tried a game like FEA before?

Martha's Sister said:
definitely get Fire Emblem: Awakening

Mario Kart 7 is also good but idk if you'd really want that since you already have 8

Have MK7, not sure how I forgot it

Yeah, the overwhelming majority seems to be for FE so I'll probably go with that
Wait and see if anything else gets suggested for a bit though

Aaaah Xenoblade or Last Story, a hard pick.

I'd personally say Last Story is more "mature" than Xenoblade but it's made by some of the people behind the good FF games.

That being said I don't have Xenoblade, but it got a ton of fans so ask them.

For 3DS if you want a good RPG try Tales of the Abyss or Bravely Default (I own neither of those but I play on getting BD eventually).

EDIT: oh you already got that.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
For 3DS if you want a good RPG try Tales of the Abyss or Bravely Default (I own neither of those but I play on getting BD eventually).

Actually she's got both.

Awakening would probably be your best bet for a 3DS game.

As a lot of people have said before, you should definitely get Fire Emblem: Awakening.

3D Player 2004 said:
IcicleRain said:
3D Player 2004 said:

You can't recommend games you personally dislike, as you explicitly intelligently mentioned in your suggestions thread. Isn't the point of this recommending games you personally enjoy?

Azusa Nakano said:
FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:

Actually she's got both.

oh

Shy​ Guy said:
RandomYoshi said:
Wow, you still don't own Mario Kart 8? Go for that game, it's one of the best Mario Kart game to date.
Didn't she say she owned Mario Kart 8 in the OP?
Stargazing said:
Callie said:
Wii U
Mario Kart 8
I'm dumb, I can't read at all. I thought it was the 'games I don't have' pile.

I don't get why you don't own Super Mario 3D World, unless you really dislike that kind of gameplay, of course.

Kart Player 2008 said:

tbh ive started to kinda miss him. hes not the same anymore in chat :(

why don't you have Mario & Luigi: Dream Team yet?

RandomYoshi said:
I don't get why you don't own Super Mario 3D World, unless you really dislike that kind of gameplay, of course.
im not a huuuge fan but it does look like fun so maybe

Eri Ayase said:
why don't you have Mario & Luigi: Dream Team yet?
wowo i need to update that list, i do have dream team
i dont like it very much though

Back