recommend me eshop games

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
i have a $10 eshop card (i can probably spend a few more bucks though) and need to splurge on something.

IcicleRain said:
Try Scram Kitty and His Buddy On Rails for Wii U
For 3DS try Dillon's Rolling Western
I've always been unsure about getting Dillon's Rolling Western because it's a strategy game and I suck at stragey. As for Scram Kitty, it looks interesting, though it's a shooter so I'm not sure.
Aiko Heiwa said:
well what games do you already have? :lol
basically nothing, besides the ambassador games

okay so everyone's saying dillon so i want to ask

is it easy to play even for someone who's not that great at strategy? seeing as it seems to be a blend of tower defense and action, i'm unsure how good i'd be at it

Oh, and has anyone played Steamworld Dig? My friend got that, and it looks interesting.

No-Face said:

is it easy to play even for someone who's not that great at strategy? seeing as it seems to be a blend of tower defense and action, i'm unsure how good i'd be at it
if you're left handed don't get dillon

Aiko Heiwa said:
No-Face said:

well, i'm left handed, so that's a problem

can you explain the controls though? maybe i can play anyway

No-Face said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
No-Face said:

Touch Screen to move and circle pad to direct those movements. No accommodation for left-handed players whatsoever, but you might be able to manage (doubt you'll enjoy it as much though) if you do what righties do.

Azusa Nakano said:
No-Face said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
No-Face said:

Touch Screen to move and circle pad to direct those movements. No accommodation for left-handed players whatsoever, but you might be able to manage (doubt you'll enjoy it as much though) if you do what righties do.
yeah i just booted the game up and it's really hard to play left handed

nintendo should patch ccp support or something idek

That's a shame. I can play to some extent with my right hand (I was able to play like 5 chapters of Kid Icarus with it, stopped after that though), but it wouldn't feel very natural.

No-Face said:
Oh, and has anyone played Steamworld Dig? My friend got that, and it looks interesting.

It's a good game.

Back