Suggest 3DS games for me

Eri Ayase said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Senran Kagura Burst ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I second this, and I'm serious.

A game made for the sole premise that people would like to see 3d boobs is well worth your attention.

You are suggesting that to someone who is annoyed girls talk to him.

Get Triple Deluxe. Just trust me and the others that have recommended it. It's arguably the best exclusive platformer on the Nintendo 3DS.

Cirdec said:
Eri Ayase said:
Maki Nishikino said:

A game made for the sole premise that people would like to see 3d boobs is well worth your attention.

well in that game they are guaranteed to shut up

Eri Ayase said:
Maki Nishikino said:

2late4me, I ended up getting Kid Icarus Uprising yesterday and Kirby Triple Deluxe today. I still have stash dosh greater than £100, but I want to stop now before I overwhelm myself. Plus I want to get Codename STEAM when it comes out in about a month and still have a decent reservoir remaining, and probably EOU at some point after that when I'm ready.

Not too sure about Majora's Mask 3D though, I didn't see much support for that beyond IRC.

Cirdec said:
It's more so flustering than anything, I never know them.

to be really honest

id recommend getting mm through vc because its cheaper

tho i forgot if you had a wii xD

Your memory is right to be confused; I currently don't own a Wii as it was looted two years ago.

Though even if I did I would probably get the 3DS version because the game is dark and I don't need my parents wrecking me when they see it (they dislike Zelda games), plus I "suffer" from handheld bias.

Okay now I'm looking for eShop games under £15.

I'll be looking through past eShop suggestions but new ones or reasons for old ones are also very appreciated.

immediatly check if senran kagura burst is on sale

(if youre in for vc games get warioland 3 or megaman 3, not sure if i brought that up yet)

Back