SM64DS Stars

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Arg, I have 149 stars and cant find the last one. Is there some secret hidden one, or do you get one when you battle Bowser? Or is it I just missed one while getting 100 coins and that stuff?

Try recollecting 100 coins in all the levels; if you don't get the 150th star by then, then its probably in a hidden room in the castle.

Stooben Rooben said:
Try recollecting 100 coins in all the levels; if you don't get the 150th star by then, then its probably in a hidden room in the castle.

I can see which levels I got the 100 coin star with the start menu though. ANd I have all of them, Im voting for hidden room.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

I can see which levels I got the 100 coin star with the start menu though. ANd I have all of them, Im voting for hidden room.
Did you beat Princess Peach's Secret Slide twice?

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Did you beat Princess Peach's Secret Slide twice?

I think so.

Smiddle said:
I think there's some kind of list telling all the secret stars on the wiki. Check'tout.

Ill do that.

Back