Movies you hate

MoonAge

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Post movies you hate here.

I hate Cars 2. It's just a 90 minute Mater's Tall Tale.

source code

2001: A Space Odyssey
Vertigo
Forrest Gump
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

other that those, any bad movie i've watched was enjoyably bad (like mega shark vs giant octopus, it was so absolutely awful that it was hilarious)

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
wat
you know, the claymation one that comes around every christmas. it's annoying and stupid

if you want good christmas movies, try elf and it's a wonderful life. white christmas was okay. i personally really liked the live-action grinch movie but a lot of people don't, so it's your call

The reference is alive and well.

GalacticPetey said:
It's a harmless kid's film.
it's still a movie a really don't like

not nearly on the same level as 2001 or vertigo, though, because those movies are held up as the pinnacle of cinema when they're just awful

GalacticPetey said:
It's a harmless kid's film.
See: the last time someone used "it's for kids" as justification for making a *bleep*y product and my rebuttal

yeah, that

if you want a quality kids movie, look at pixar. they make all kinds of harmless kids movies but they're so well done, adults can enjoy them too

Bayformers. Hate them with a freaking passion.

I also utterly despise the Super Mario Bros. film

I haven't watch it but Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed is a butt load of ---- from what I've seen from it.

Movie 43
A recent Sandler film (except Punch Drunk Love, Anger Management, Click, 50 First Dates, Reign Over Me, and Funny People)
Raging Bull (Please don't kill me)
InAPPropriate Comedy
Garbage Pail Kids
Precious (Please don't kill me)
The Last Airbender (Not because I like the show, not a fan)
Super Mario Bros (Not because I love the games)
A Paul W.S. Anderson movie
Good Will Hunting (Please don't kill me)

I'm just curious.

Are you not a fan of Avatar because you've never seen it, or because you don't like it?

I didn't like Avatar because it's a story we've seen done to death with nothing new put into it, also the characters were really bland. I'm just not a fan of James Cameron despite Titanic being my favorite movie

Hotel Transylvania.

While I don't feel that strongly about Elf, I don't really see how it can be contrasted with something considered annoying and stupid.

supermariofan said:
I didn't like Avatar because it's a story we've seen done to death with nothing new put into it, also the characters were really bland. I'm just not a fan of James Cameron despite Titanic being my favorite movie
what about terminator 2?

supermariofan said:
he meant avatar the last airbender, not cameron's avatar

Back