"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

The treasure of a dragon is sacred. Edowak, what kind of moron are you to outright destroy it?

Welp, I'm screwed.

Yeah, you better work on aim, boi. Or your foolish plans, depending on whether the wanton destruction of the entire library catalogue (minus the one cookbook) was intentional or just an unfortunate side-effect of using so many spinning blades of doom at one time.

Shoutmon said:
super koopas are those koopas from super mario world that fly around donut plains and butter bridge in their underwear. i don't think walkazo can become one though, since she can't detach her shell without dying
That was such a waste of a species name, srsly.

Although Nintendo names completely different things the same thing all the time, so who knows, maybe a better sorta Super Koopa will arise one day.

But either way, I'm a Dragon-Koopa, so no flying, and yeah, if my shell came off, we'd run afoul of the "no excessive gore" forum rules fo' sho. Plus the story would be over, and that'd be no fun!

you know, i think i would be pretty annoyed with bakura right now if i were the one who summoned him to solve my dragon problem. it seems like destroying the library is a much bigger problem than walkazo was ever causing

Mr. Edo said:
A Frank Clone said:
Wait a minute, I don't get one thing. So the library had a dragon problem which is presented to us to be Walkazo. But she runs the library, so how can she be the dragon problem?

It will all be explained in due time.

So er...I think maybe Walkazo isn't the dragon problem.

Walkazo said:
Shoutmon said:
super koopas are those koopas from super mario world that fly around donut plains and butter bridge in their underwear. i don't think walkazo can become one though, since she can't detach her shell without dying
That was such a waste of a species name, srsly.

Although Nintendo names completely different things the same thing all the time, so who knows, maybe a better sorta Super Koopa will arise one day.

But either way, I'm a Dragon-Koopa, so no flying, and yeah, if my shell came off, we'd run afoul of the "no excessive gore" forum rules fo' sho. Plus the story would be over, and that'd be no fun!

That whole "my shell is non-detachable" thing is just an excuse so you will never have to fly around in your underwear.

You should just try it. It's very liberating.

A Frank Clone said:
So er...I think maybe Walkazo isn't the dragon problem.

oh, so he destroyed the library without even getting anywhere near the original problem. well that's even more annoying

Mr. Edo said:
That whole "my shell is non-detachable" thing is just an excuse so you will never have to fly around in your underwear.

so says the guy who refused to take his shirt off when it got damaged

Shoutmon said:
Mr. Edo said:

Least mine's off all the time ;)

Duskull said:
Shoutmon said:
Mr. Edo said:

Least mine's off all the time ;)
Yeah, well I never wear one. Or pants. So I have you both beat.

And really, flying around in underwear would be less liberating than walking around without 'em like I usually do.

This is drifting into some weird territory.

Shoutmon said:
Vector the Crocodile said:
according to dragonfreak it's fine so allow me to make the first move and
*forces shoutmon to eat a red chilli*

but guilmon don't you think i'd look silly next to a professional roleplayer such as yourself? i mean, really now

also, i feel like we'd be hijacking this thread if we just started doing our own thing unrelated to what walkazo and bakura are doing

i see how it is though, trying to bring up old traumas by burning holes in my mouth. such low blow, very shameful
wow
:doge:

Morty said:
just cram a reese's cup in his mouth
no
:doge:

doomy I'm coming for you, you better believe it

DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:
Yeah, you better work on aim, boi. Or your foolish plans, depending on whether the wanton destruction of the entire library catalogue (minus the one cookbook)
I will keep it safe~ :3

Lol, watch as one of those blades goes astray out of the library and hits the cookbook as you're making a cake.

now she just has to hope it's 8 am and not 8 pm

Ok, first of all, Marowak has a house?

And second of all, why would an army eat sunscreen?

This is very silly.

well technically it's a castle, but i didn't want to make him sound cool or important

and its an expression jeez

Shoutmon said:
Lumastar said:
Vampires actually don't die in sunlight.

uh huh, that's exactly what i would expect a vampire to say

but i know you're lying. i've seen the dumpster behind marowak's house, overflowing with empty sunscreen bottles. he goes through enough of that shit in a week to feed an army
Vampires are sensitive to sunlight, but they don't die in it unless they stay in it too long.

How do you even know what it looks like behind Marowak's place? His castle only appears every 1069 years, but nobody cares!

So does that make you Shoutmon Belmont?

i'm not sure. i'm inclined to say yes, but i'm not sure i can really approve a pun that tortured

How are you guys having this discussion without me.

Lumastar said:
Shoutmon said:
Lumastar said:
Vampires actually don't die in sunlight.

uh huh, that's exactly what i would expect a vampire to say

but i know you're lying. i've seen the dumpster behind marowak's house, overflowing with empty sunscreen bottles. he goes through enough of that shit in a week to feed an army
Vampires are sensitive to sunlight, but they don't die in it unless they stay in it too long.

What source are you referring to here? Because my source is BRAM FRIGGING STOKER, and here's what he has to say:

Vampires can walk around during the day just as easily as a human at night, but they lose some of their powers, particularly transformation.

I think he knows a little more about vampires than you do pal BECAUSE HE INVENTED THEM*

*he didn't but i couldn't resist the reference. i could say he defined them but that was really the films made of his work.

Back