"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Shoutmon said:
Duskull said:
According to UP any user can take part in these, I'm sure you can a fight outside a library.

i can't actually draw at all
No-one said they had to be good drawing :P

What it actually says is that you can add your own session to the collection of battles. As in "Hey Mason" was a session, this one is a session, and you can make your own weird death battle comic and add it to the collection and it will be its own session.

You CAN make additions to this comic if you feel like it, kind of like MCD did earlier, but there is no guarantee that it will find its way into the main continuity of the fight, since the main plot is decided by Walkazo and me. We have to be this selective to ensure the plot doesn't turn into an absolute clusterfuck.

Also I am working on the next update right now.

Dr. Javelin said:
Captain GBAToad said:
and yet Javelin remains completely unfazed
my expression is basically "this battle bores me. where are the giant death robots?"

i need to stop watching so much sci-fi, it tends to make me look down on other forms of fiction

Bah, philistine.

Mr. Edo said:
What it actually says is that you can add your own session to the collection of battles. As in "Hey Mason" was a session, this one is a session, and you can make your own weird death battle comic and add it to the collection and it will be its own session.

You CAN make additions to this comic if you feel like it, kind of like MCD did earlier, but there is no guarantee that it will find its way into the main continuity of the fight, since the main plot is decided by Walkazo and me. We have to be this selective to ensure the plot doesn't turn into an absolute clusterfuck.
I meant as in a different story rather than this one :P Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Dr. Javelin said:
Captain GBAToad said:
and yet Javelin remains completely unfazed
my expression is basically "this battle bores me. where are the giant death robots?"

i need to stop watching so much sci-fi, it tends to make me look down on other forms of fiction
I thought you looked more "hmmm" as in pondering thoughts, not "hmmm boring", personally, but I guess you know your mind better than me.

(Or do you?)

Dr. Javelin said:
I don't think that's Sci-Fi's fault, I think it's just in your nature to look down on things.

That's true - maybe it's SiFi who knows Jav's mind better than him or me.

SiFi said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I don't think that's Sci-Fi's fault, I think it's just in your nature to look down on things.
Well... maybe.
Walkazo said:
I thought you looked more "hmmm" as in pondering thoughts, not "hmmm boring", personally, but I guess you know your mind better than me.

(Or do you?)
Walkazo said:
That's true - maybe it's SiFi who knows Jav's mind better than him or me.
o_O

Timetoduel3_192.png

Timetoduel3_193.png

Timetoduel3_194.png

Timetoduel3_195.png

Timetoduel3_196.png

Timetoduel3_197.png

Timetoduel3_198.png

Timetoduel3_199.png

Timetoduel3_200.png

Timetoduel3_201.png

Timetoduel3_202.gif

Timetoduel3_203.png

Timetoduel3_204.png

Timetoduel3_205.png

Timetoduel3_206.png

This didn't come out as planned at all. But oh well.

Did you just steal my plasma breath? Not cool dude.

A Frank Clone said:
Wait a minute, I don't get one thing. So the library had a dragon problem which is presented to us to be Walkazo. But she runs the library, so how can she be the dragon problem?

It will all be explained in due time.

Tuxedo Ridley said:

Are your abilities transmitted through blood?

Mr. Edo said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:

Are your abilities transmitted through blood?
Wait, hold on
What did you steal from me?

Oh. That's alright then.
And I guess that it's kinda possible that you could get my Phazon based abilities from my blood, although that also brings the risk of painful mutations, insanity, and becoming a mindless drone with no goal other than "EVERYTHING WILL BE CORRUPTED"

Yeah, I also think he was just using your blood to recharge. It could've been any old blood, and still work: Edowak is half-vampire, after all, iirc.

Also,

Nooooo, not my beloved Golem! ToT

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Oh. That's alright then.
And I guess that it's kinda possible that you could get my Phazon based abilities from my blood, although that also brings the risk of painful mutations, insanity, and becoming a mindless drone with no goal other than "EVERYTHING WILL BE CORRUPTED"

So what, I become a politician?

Mr. Edo said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Oh. That's alright then.

So what, I become a politician?
A mutant super powerful politician whose only real weakness is being overloaded with Phazon and exploding.

At least I didn't get blamed :P

Shoutmon said:
I WILL DESTROY YOU

...is what i would say, except there's a significant amount of destroying going on in this topic already and APPARENTLY i'm not allowed to get the books bloody

according to dragonfreak it's fine so allow me to make the first move and
*forces shoutmon to eat a red chilli*

Unless Walkazo is part saiyan she can't become a super saiyan.

Unless a super koopa exists.

just cram a reese's cup in his mouth

Back