"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

I think Edo has discovered what Walkazo's plan was before I arrive with her shotgun.

Killing me with bathroom germs?

Classy move.

Lumastar said:
Can you mention N64 Bowser on Characters involved in main story?

I'm just going to put him down as "Bowser", since that is his name.

DragonFreak said:
It had to be Sylveon. I mean, have you ever noticed Sylveon's teeth? Plus, they are out for dragon blood.
Shhhhhush it will you. :shifty:

Timetoduel3_76x.png

Timetoduel3_76xx.png

If this in some way interferes with the update you're currently working on, I'll consider this non-canonical.

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh!

That's some very astute analysis, but if Marowak has a pentagon in that offscreen corner making that move could spell the end of the game for Edo.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
That's some very astute analysis, but if Marowak has a pentagon in that offscreen corner making that move could spell the end of the game for Edo.
The thing is, pentagons and cones quickly lose their shine once the populace of pieces diminishes, while rectangles and triangles become much stronger. The pentagon would have to have perfect synergy to be able to trap Edo's cylinder. Otherwise, Edo makes a piece trade.

Yes, but that piece trade could very easily be foiled by a well-placed trap card.

DragonFreak said:
Hey what is that board that you and Marowak are playing on?

Grottos and Geometry, but I'm sure these guys can explain it to you much better than me.

Mr. Edo said:
As you can clearly see, Edo has his cylinder near his sphere and a triangle. Clearly everything in here is in a defensive stall. Marowak merely has a triangle, a few cones, and of course his cylinder. Effectively, Edo must have one of them diddy Spell Cards that activates if the combo of sphere+triangle+rectangle is alive by this point. This one, has an effect of making enemy Trap Cards useless during the rest of the match.

Hmm...Looking closer at that formation, I think Marowak may be trying to Special Summon a Great Old One.

Mr. Edo said:
If this in some way interferes with the update you're currently working on, I'll consider this non-canonical.
Bah, it's fine. Just gotta tweak a couple lines and things, but it's okay! Leave it in!

I'll have the thing up tonight, I just can't use the scanner yet. Really sorry!

Walkazo said:
Mr. Edo said:
Bah, it's fine. Just gotta tweak a couple lines and things, but it's okay! Leave it in!

I'll have the thing up tonight, I just can't use the scanner yet. Really sorry!

Well, I put it up as a side chapter of ambiguous canonicity anyways. Let everyone for themselves figure out how and if they want to read it into the story.

Back