"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

:'(

Eh, I would have hoped that did more damage, what with it being the ultimate in sausage magic.

My heritage is lame.

Not cat books.

fish books might have cephalopods in them :blooper:

aquatic invertebrates are the best

I should have gone with Bratwurstra instead of Bratwurstga. At least Bratwurstra makes them explode.

Anyway, I already have an idea for the next thing, but I'm too tired right now and for some reason it doesn't occur to me to go to bed.

But then the audience would starve! How can you be so heartless?

I won't be able to make a new set until after work tomorrow anyway, so no rush for your turn. Also:

I'm too tired right now and for some reason it doesn't occur to me to go to bed.
That was me literally every day this week. Including today. Damn you Internet for having too many interesting distractions.

Dr. Javelin said:
Walkazo said:
Fish books triumph over all.
What about bird books?
That's yet to be seen...

Actually, the audience eating them is far worse because Bratwurstga produces mind-control sausages. Or at least something tangentially related.

I was hoping you'd be silly enough to eat them, it would have made the fight much easier on my part. But you have eluded me, you fiendish... fiend.

at this rate, this'll probably beat out Hey Mason as my favourite character battle thread

also mind if I crop that pic of Neptune and I eating sausages for a rotating avatar, it's bloody hilarious

meanwhile

LkZaPBB.png

don't trust the sausages

Captain GBAToad said:
at this rate, this'll probably beat out Hey Mason as my favourite character battle thread

also mind if I crop that pic of Neptune and I eating sausages for a rotating avatar, it's bloody hilarious
I'm glad you like it! Feel free to use anything you want. My scribbles are your scribbles.

Walkazo said:
Captain GBAToad said:

I'm glad you like it! Feel free to use anything you want. My scribbles are your scribbles.
Awesome, done!

also Edo currently has Walkazo charmander in his sig which is perfect

Well, I certainly don't waste any time, do I?

Especially not with coming up with good plans at least.

dear god how many times are those books going to need sorting.

that library really needs a second full-time employee just to keep everything organized, let alone to put out fires and stop hooligans and neptune and gbatoad from intruding.

Back