Legendary's MonsterVerse

Re: Godzilla 2

Ghidorah, Mothra and Rodan were confirmed!

Re: Godzilla 2

I'm guessing Rodan will be the first kaiju used in sequel and that they'll save Ghidorah and Mothra for the final film to go all out with.

Re: Kaiju Cinematic Universe

Bump, because WB just dropped a bomb.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151014006598/en/Legendary-Warner-Bros.-Pictures-Announce-Cinematic-Franchise#.Vh7T4_lVikr

Aw yeah baby. This is no longer simply the Godzilla 2 thread. We've got a whole cinematic universe of kaiju! Hopefully Rodan and Mothra are the foes for Godzilla 2, and they can join the likes of Godzilla and Kong when they inevitably take on Ghidorah. Who knows what else is being incorporated? Maybe stuff like The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms? Maybe even Pacific Rim.

As it stands, here's our line-up.

2017- Kong: Skull Island

2018- Godzilla 2

2020- GODZILLA VS. KONG

I am unimaginably hyped.

On one hand, this makes more sense financially. On those other hand, I really really really need a big budget showdown between Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah.

2019 is gonna be hype between this and Infinity War Part 2 shortly afterwards.

I had an idea where in Godzilla 2 it's Rodan and Mothra and after Kong Skull Island. Mothra, Godzilla and King Kong all team up against Ghidorah.

What do you mean? I just said I want him and Mothra in G2. He's a villain, so tbh he'll likely be killed off in G2 if he appears there.

Maybe they could start as enemies, but I like the idea of a GTTM remake with the Godzilla, Mothra, and Rodan taking on King Ghidorah.

ghidorah-2.jpg

I need a big budget version of this.

GalacticPetey said:
Maybe they could start as enemies, but I like the idea of a GTTM remake with the Godzilla, Mothra, and Rodan taking on King Ghidorah.

ghidorah-2.jpg

I need a big budget version of this.
I mean I wouldnt oppose. But personally ai'd rather see a King Kong, Godzilla and Mothra team up.

Kong can join up too. Have the four of them fight Ghidorah. Heck, throw in Anguirus cuz he's my fav.

Depends on how powerful they make this incarnation of Ghidorah and Legendary doesnt yet have the rights to monsters outside of Ghidorah, Mothra, Rodan , Kong and Godzilla himself.

I remembering hearing from Chris that they got the rights to five Toho kaiju. We know four. That last one is probably either Anguirs, Mechagodzilla, or Gigan.

13690692_311541842517571_5660135722618235399_n.png

Praying for a teaser soon.

EDIT: My rotating avatar landed on Kong right after I posted this. Excellent.

Back