Super-Yoshi is Now a Sysop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Congratulations, Super-Yoshi! You definitely deserve this for all your hard work. :)

*waits for more replies*

thanks =3 ;D

Free Loader said:
I must congratulate you on this fine achievement, sir. But I'm afraid I am rarely in the area in which you've been given such an authority, and as such it will rarely be an event which has effected me in any way. :posh:
Try saying that 3 times fast.

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
I must congratulate you on this fine achievement, sir. But I'm afraid I am rarely in the area in which you've been given such an authority, and as such it will rarely be an event which has effected me in any way. :posh:
Try saying that 3 times fast.
I must congratulate you on this fine achievement, sir. But I'm afraid I am rarely in the area in which you've been given such an authority, and as such it will rarely be an event which has effected me in any way. :posh: I must congratulate you on this fine achievement, sir. But I'm afraid I am rarely in the area in which you've been given such an authority, and as such it will rarely be an event which has effected me in any way. :posh: I must congratulate you on this fine achievement, sir. But I'm afraid I am rarely in the area in which you've been given such an authority, and as such it will rarely be an event which has effected me in any way. :posh:
Copy and paste FTW. Unless you didn't copy and paste, which is more FTW.

</offtopic>

Free Loader said:
lol thx Uni :P

wow that was quick.

congrats btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back