My Mario OC

Rosalina Spalko

I'm just confused as you are.
Well, I wanted to post this here instead of hijacking, so here..

The_Great_Gatherer_by_Logos1959.jpg

Gatherer_Mugshot_by_Logos1959.jpg

MP_Great_Gatherer_by_Logos1959.jpg

The main villain for the Super Mario story that I have started writing. The last picture looks drastically different due the the fact that I thought the previous two looked too nasty for a Nintendo game, so I made a cutesy version of the monster for Nintendo sake.

This is the Great Gatherer; a villain that scours the galaxies looking for energy to harness and souls to devour to sate its never ending hunger. Created over 100 years ago by Professor E. Gadd, this monster has been terrorizing the stars for decades; and it now has currently set it's eyes on the Mushroom Kingdom. Only an alliance between Mario, his friends, Bowser, other unlikely villains ( Such as a 4 Chan addicted Shadow Queen ) is strong enough to stand a chance against this monster.

Nice pics. Very unique looking. Almost seems like it could be in Final Fantasy or something. Dunno if Mario games would ever involve soul-eating, though. :P

Halvin said:
Nice pics. Very unique looking. Almost seems like it could be in Final Fantasy or something. Dunno if Mario games would ever involve soul-eating, though. :P
Unless they kick up the rating a notch.

Lario said:
Halvin said:

Then again, there was a semi soul eating thing in PiT (the Vim sucking) I guess if it were ever turned into a game, it would be like that

Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:

Then again, there was a semi soul eating thing in PiT (the Vim sucking) I guess if it were ever turned into a game, it would be like that
Vim?

Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:

Vim?

Vim or whatever, it was the "Life force" of all the characters, and the Shroobs were using the Vim to power their ships and stuff.

Although Gatherer just uses the energy for himself...

Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:

Vim?

Vim or whatever, it was the "Life force" of all the characters, and the Shroobs were using the Vim to power their ships and stuff.

Oh, I have the Japanese version, I didn't know it was called vim in English.

Gatherer... hm, I guess it's a literal name. *thinks...*

Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:

Vim?

Well I'd tell you his real name; but that would spoil the story

Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:

Vim?

Well I'd tell you his real name; but that would spoil the story
Ah. That makes sense. ;)

(I can't wait to hear the rest :))

Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:

Vim?

What's it called in Japanese?

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:

Vim?

What's it called in Japanese?
I forget. :P I'll have to look later. I don't even know if it had a specific name, actually...

Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
cutesy version of the monster for Nintendo sake.

4 Chan
Wait, you thought your soul eating monster had to be cute so that it would seem normal for a Nintendo game, but it still eats souls... And theres 4CHAN?

Dear god, you just won the internet.

o_o well, the entirety of Shadow Queen had to be brought back for an important part of the story, the friend who's working on the story along with me tried to come up with a reason Shadow had been IMA since 1K door, and we decided that instead of dying, she retreated to the abyss that was 4Chan

Free Loader said:
That makes no sense, and is the OPPOSITE of what would be in a Mario game. The simple mention of "4chan" would raise the game's rating to AO, and they would have to take it out anyway.

Well it's just a story, a fan fiction. :/

Besides, I think having a soul munching villain and a bit OOC-ness 4Chan jokes for a rather flat character isn't as bad as say...

Making everyone in Kingdom Hearts (omg!non mario game) be gay, and have gay butt babies that are all pokemonified and called "Orgymon"

But somehow -that- got to be popular :/

Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Free Loader said:
That makes no sense, and is the OPPOSITE of what would be in a Mario game. The simple mention of "4chan" would raise the game's rating to AO, and they would have to take it out anyway.

Well it's just a story, a fan fiction. :/

Besides, I think having a soul munching villain and a bit OOC-ness 4Chan jokes for a rather flat character isn't as bad as say...

Making everyone in Kingdom Hearts (omg!non mario game) be gay, and have gay butt babies that are all pokemonified and called "Orgymon"

But somehow -that- got to be popular :/
Whatever site you are on, you have to either leave it and get a life, or leave everywhere other than it and slowly melt your brain so that society doesn't have to put up with your s*** anymore.

Well excuse me, I did not make the Orgymon. I am just comparing what I made to someone else's. My name on Deviantart is Logos1959, the person who made Orgymon is called LadyChimera.

Back