:posh: Place your vote. Is he?
I think you mean "Cosmic Mario, new Il Piantissimo?"

Magitroopa said:
Halvin said:
Magitroopa said:
No I don't.
So you're saying Il Piantissimo is a turtle in disguise? Wait, they're from the same game... I'm confused.

Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Magitroopa said:
Halvin said:
Magitroopa said:
No I don't.
So you're saying Il Piantissimo is a turtle in disguise? Wait, they're from the same game... I'm confused.

I think Cosmic Mario is from Galaxy and Piantissimo is from SMSunshine.
I was talking about Shadow Mario. (as is the thread title)

Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Magitroopa said:
Halvin said:
Magitroopa said:
No I don't.

I think Cosmic Mario is from Galaxy and Piantissimo is from SMSunshine.
I was talking about Shadow Mario. (as is the thread title)

oic sorta

Magitroopa said:
I actually think he is.

Well,you actually ARE right.In Mario Superstar Baseball one of the characters are Bowser Jr. and another is Shadow Mario.You can pit these two to battle against eachbother as well.The logical explanation?II Piantissmo IS Shadow Mario in every game after Mario Sunshine.[It should also be noted Cosmic Mario is NOT Shadow Mario.Cosmic Mario is created purely by the Cosmic Comet.

Tabuuownsall132x2 said:
Magitroopa said:
I actually think he is.

Well,you actually ARE right.In Mario Superstar Baseball one of the characters are Bowser Jr. and another is Shadow Mario.You can pit these two to battle against eachbother as well.The logical explanation?II Piantissmo IS Shadow Mario in every game after Mario Sunshine.[It should also be noted Cosmic Mario is NOT Shadow Mario.Cosmic Mario is created purely by the Cosmic Comet.

Shadow Mario is in the Baseball games? ._.

If thats true, hes got a point, but the sports games arent Mario fanon. Explain Mario and Bowser playing a sport together.

Free Loader said:
Tabuuownsall132x2 said:
Magitroopa said:
I actually think he is.

In the Super Smash Bros. series Mario can fight Metal Mario. Spinoffs tend to do things like that.

Every character can fight themselves in SSB.

Back