Henry Tucayo Clay
Please join my forum, here:

http://foromyl.1talk.net/

1 post total. Rofl.

Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
1 post total. Rofl.

THATS JUST CRAZY LOL woot fail phorums. :(
Spanish forums... they're never used. How sad. It's almost like... a Spanish version of this forum! :shifty:

Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
1 post total. Rofl.

Spanish forums... they're never used. How sad. It's almost like... a Spanish version of this forum! :shifty:

YOu went too far. :(
Isn't it, tho?

NO
How are they different, then?
I just wanted to shout NO. I dunno. :(

Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
1 post total. Rofl.

YOu went too far. :(
Isn't it, tho?

NO
How are they different, then?
I just wanted to shout NO. I dunno. :(
Uh... suuure... okay w/e

OK, you two, stop.

I'd love to, but I don't speak Spanish, and it's not very fun when almost nobody else is there... especially when these "almost" are people you do not know.

well, to all those that said it has only one post, is because it is new, and it needs users to get more posts

tucayo said:
well, to all those that said it has only one post, is because it is new, and it needs users to get more posts
Sorry, not many of us speak Spanish, I guess.

I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board. :( Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?

Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board. :( Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?
Who would be the few others, though?

Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:

maledict, Paper Jorge, dunno...

Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Paper Jorge is fluent? o_0 I didn't know that till now.

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board.
sad.gif
Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?

I never said he was. Note the "dunno". :D

Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board.
sad.gif
Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?

I never said he was. Note the "dunno". :D
Oh k.

Free Loader said:
I kinda thought it was Jorge's first language... Maybe I'm just stupid.

Also, rule 1;
1. Absolutely no spamming, flaming, or unwarranted self promotion of your site or product. If your first post in the forums contains anything like this it will be deleted and you will be given a warning.
I'm not sure how far that goes.
I don't think this thread is all that bad. It's not like the site advertises a product, and it doesn't sell anything, and it's just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back