Foro Mario y Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Please join my forum, here:

http://foromyl.1talk.net/
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
1 post total. Rofl.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
1 post total. Rofl.
THATS JUST CRAZY LOL woot fail phorums. :(
Spanish forums... they're never used. How sad. It's almost like... a Spanish version of this forum! :shifty:
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
1 post total. Rofl.
THATS JUST CRAZY LOL woot fail phorums. :(
Spanish forums... they're never used. How sad. It's almost like... a Spanish version of this forum! :shifty:
YOu went too far. :(
Isn't it, tho?
NO
How are they different, then?
I just wanted to shout NO. I dunno. :(
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
1 post total. Rofl.
THATS JUST CRAZY LOL woot fail phorums. :(
Spanish forums... they're never used. How sad. It's almost like... a Spanish version of this forum! :shifty:
YOu went too far. :(
Isn't it, tho?
NO
How are they different, then?
I just wanted to shout NO. I dunno. :(
Uh... suuure... okay w/e
 

Smiddle

Power Star
OK, you two, stop.

I'd love to, but I don't speak Spanish, and it's not very fun when almost nobody else is there... especially when these "almost" are people you do not know.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
well, to all those that said it has only one post, is because it is new, and it needs users to get more posts
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
tucayo said:
well, to all those that said it has only one post, is because it is new, and it needs users to get more posts
Sorry, not many of us speak Spanish, I guess.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board. :( Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board. :( Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?
Who would be the few others, though?
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board. :( Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?
Who would be the few others, though?
maledict, Paper Jorge, dunno...
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board. :( Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?
Who would be the few others, though?
maledict, Paper Jorge, dunno...
Paper Jorge is fluent? o_0 I didn't know that till now.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board.
Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?
Who would be the few others, though?
maledict, Paper Jorge, dunno...
Paper Jorge is fluent? o_0 I didn't know that till now.
I never said he was. Note the "dunno". :D
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I think the only board I could understand would be "The official uno, dos, tres" board.
Maybe you could ask Coincollector or a few other Spanish speaking users around the wiki to join?
Who would be the few others, though?
maledict, Paper Jorge, dunno...
Paper Jorge is fluent? o_0 I didn't know that till now.
I never said he was. Note the "dunno". :D
Oh k.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Free Loader said:
I kinda thought it was Jorge's first language... Maybe I'm just stupid.

Also, rule 1;
1. Absolutely no spamming, flaming, or unwarranted self promotion of your site or product. If your first post in the forums contains anything like this it will be deleted and you will be given a warning.
I'm not sure how far that goes.
I don't think this thread is all that bad. It's not like the site advertises a product, and it doesn't sell anything, and it's just for fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top