Locations

Which is your Favorite Location?[The one that has the most votes will be discussed at the end of the

• 25m

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midair Staduim

• Delfino Airport

• Bob-omb Battlefield

• Here on the forums

• Rougeport Sewers

• Center of the Universe

• Star Haven

• Total voters
The Crystal Palace from Paper Mario was ingenious, and remains one of my favorite places in the Marioverse.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
The Crystal Palace from Paper Mario was ingenious, and remains one of my favorite places in the Marioverse.
don't necropost

Honestly, I don't quite understand the new necroposting rules, but whatever.

The entire Shiver Region was so epic.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Honestly, I don't quite understand the new necroposting rules, but whatever.

The beautiful thing is that you don't need to.

It's not like you'll get banned for necroposting. The worst that could happen is the topic gets locked.

What about Flipside and Flopside and all the other places in SPM? You should make fave locations from a certain games. Not just in general because there are waaayyyy too many.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
What about Flipside and Flopside and all the other places in SPM? You should make fave locations from a certain games. Not just in general because there are waaayyyy too many.

Those two where in the previous poll.

Tabuuownsall132x2 said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:

Those two where in the previous poll.

Ok, but still, you should make favorite locations from...Idk TTYD. That makes it easier for you and everyone else because you only have to focus on one game.

Back