YOU gotta' help us!

Which avatar should I use?

• [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/deienyt/Sprites/Portraits/Sigurd.png[/IMG]

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/deienyt/Sprites/Portraits/Celice.png[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [IMG]http://www.serenesforest.net/fe11/face/camus.png[/IMG]

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[ohgodpleasedelete]

Shine Sprite
Er, you gotta' help ME. Just pick which avatar you like the best out of the options given.

Option 1 is Sigurd, Prince of Chalphy, a subsection of the kingdom of Grandbell.

Option 2 is Celice, Sigurd's son.

Option 3 is Camus, the leader of Grunia's Black Knights.

With a lack of thought, I've choosen the first choice.

I didn't know images can be used in those areas of polls...

Genuis!

ChaosNinji said:
Er, you gotta' help ME. Just pick which avatar you like the best out of the options given.

Option 1 is Sigurd, Prince of Chalphy, a subsection of the kingdom of Grandbell.

Why don't you ask Uniju for a name animation thingy like what he's got. Though your name might be too long, or he might not want to make more...

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Why don't you ask Uniju for a name animation thingy like what he's got. Though your name might be too long, or he might not want to make more...

Because I don't want one. >_>

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

But they're so cool.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

But they're so cool.
Beg to differ.

VOTE.

Lario said:
In reply to title: It needs better grammer, Choas...
Rly?

To put the images in polls, do you just put the [img] tags on it?

In reply to ChoasNinji: I'm referring to the fact this thread is only for helping for one person.

*Leaves thread*

Free Loader said:
In all honesty, I think you should use a young female character from an animated work of Japanese fiction that was serialized on television.
No... no! NOOOoooooo SNAAAAAAAAAKKKEE*shot*

But really; you're the only person I know who would do that, Uniju. (well, Maka, maybe)

Should not this thread be locked yea?

ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Obvious trolling post deleted.
Why would you double post just to say that? :|

To get a point across.

@Garlic: Uh, no. >_> I haven't come to a conclusion.
But your avatar is one of the three choices up there already. >_>

ChaosNinji said:
Back by (un)popular demand, it's Barts! Your indecisiveness will cause you pain! Gwar har har!
You created this thread and ignored results? >_>

Seems mindless to me... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back