YOU gotta' help us!

Which avatar should I use?

• [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/deienyt/Sprites/Portraits/Sigurd.png[/IMG]

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/deienyt/Sprites/Portraits/Celice.png[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [IMG]http://www.serenesforest.net/fe11/face/camus.png[/IMG]

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Back by (un)popular demand, it's Barts! Your indecisiveness will cause you pain! Gwar har har!
You created this thread and ignored results? >_>

Seems mindless to me... IMO
Why does he even make us elect his avatars?

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Back by (un)popular demand, it's Barts! Your indecisiveness will cause you pain! Gwar har har!

He overly authoritizes himself.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

"authoritizes" isn't a word. >_> If you mean "Authorize", then how am I overly granting authority or power to myself?

Also, *points to previous posts* Don't you read?

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

"authoritizes" isn't a word. >_> If you mean "Authorize", then how am I overly granting authority or power to myself?

Dun worry, I read about how you chose the unpopular option. :)

Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

And yet you completely ignored it.

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

More like you completely ignored the poll results, but W/e. End off-topic discussion

Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

More like you completely ignored the poll results, but W/e. End off-topic discussion

IT'S A TIE

DO YOU NAWT UNDERSTAND THAT?

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

IT'S A TIE

I UNDAHSTAWND DAT VEWY CLEARWY. I SAID END OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION. DO YOU NAWT UNDERSTAND THAT?

Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

IT'S A TIE

I UNDAHSTAWND DAT VEWY CLEARWY. I SAID END OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION. DO YOU NAWT UNDERSTAND THAT?

Nope, I don't. :) Also, if you understood the whole "IT'S A TIE" thing, you wouldn't have said "lol u ignored da poll resalts". I win.

ChaosNinji said:
But then I can't prove Garlic wrong about my avatar until I decide to change it again. :(
You know he has been making an obvious effort to be better. (For lack of a better term that I can think of off the top of my head.)

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
But then I can't prove Garlic wrong about my avatar until I decide to change it again. :(
You know he has been making an obvious effort to be better. (For lack of a better term that I can think of off the top of my head.)

Pics or it didn't happen.

ChaosNinji said:
Nope, I don't. :) Also, if you understood the whole "IT'S A TIE" thing, you wouldn't have said "lol u ignored da poll resalts". I win.
Oh, the immaturity of it all... okay, if you desperately want me to say "You win", and if that makes you happy, "You Win". Now can we stop this off-topic crap?

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

180px-GalacticStagePlanetBuster3.jpg

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

180px-GalacticStagePlanetBuster3.jpg
lolwut

Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Oh, the immaturity of it all... okay, if you desperately want me to say "You win", and if that makes you happy, "You Win". Now can we stop this off-topic crap?

You obviously are completely ignoring the point of that post. Also, OFF-TOPIC board.

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

You obviously are completely ignoring the point of that post. Also, OFF-TOPIC board.
On the off-chance that you weren't joking, the off-topic board is for things that don't fit the criteria for the other forums. The Mindless Junk forum is for off-topicness. You as a mod should know that.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:

On the off-chance that you weren't joking, the off-topic board is for things that don't fit the criteria for the other forums. The Mindless Junk forum is for off-topicness. You as a mod should know that.
Quoted For Truth right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back