The Post-Election Discussion About American Politics

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
...since my first thread for post-election discussion got locked for unknown reasons. Discuss.

Free Loader said:
It was probably locked either to prevent flamewars, or because some ignorant mod thought that no one wanted to talk about politics anymore. C'mon guys, it's still funny talking to republicans! :(
I betted my eyebrows with a friend for Obama, and that little fool didn't keep his bet! :mad:

You know, I really hate the people that are such die-hard Republicans that they put up banner ads about Obama "buying the election". What sore losers.

ShyGuy27 said:
You know, I really hate the people that are such die-hard Republicans that they put up banner ads about Obama "buying the election". What sore losers.
Like... OH MY GOD, THE ADVERTISEMENT ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE! *hides*

But yeah, the people who still continue to whine are just sore losers.

McDimentio said:
Obama | Biden = Osama | Bin laden

;D
...so are you Pro Obama or Anti Obama?

I don't think so.
All I got was some guy dressed like Fidel Castro with a red hammer and sickle t-shirt. He says "You must reduce povety of the working classes to face the sequences..." Democracy 2 (www.democracygame.com)

Smiddle said:
I don't think so.
All I got was some guy dressed like Fidel Castro with a red hammer and sickle t-shirt. He says "You must reduce povety of the working classes to face the sequences..." Democracy 2 (www.democracygame.com)

...odd.

Back