Splatoon

marie is too big

i dont think any of the stages are too big. the larger stages require a different playstyle to the smaller ones which makes things more interesting

Glitchy said:
inb4 ridley is too big

Dangit, beat me to it.

So, um, FIRST TO POST THIS MORNING!

The new stage is pretty fun, and it appears on both rosters, that's how good it is!

Callie said:
Lucas said:
princessofalicorns said:
Callie said:
Lucas said:
are you calling me fat
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
no no i was referring to your ego just jesting sis
they're actually cousins
that's just a rumour started by people who are jelly of our freshness, of course we're sisters
yep
why would we call ourselves sisters if we werent
because it has a better ring to it than "squid cousins"

After coming back from a place where I didn't check for updates, I wanted to see what the next Splatfest was. I am glad to say that I saw the surprise myself (and not from other gaming sites), because this one is truly a surprise!

I chose Autobots because I like to side with the good guys.

Also played some Flounder Heights (luckily they were available in stage rotation for Turf Wars), and I have to say it feels really good to move around thanks to some vertical routes that can be taken. At the same time, a well-timed Inkstrike can really catch anyone climbing up by surprise.

Thanks for reading.

I need your help, guys. I need your guidance.

I played the last Testfire last Sunday and I absolutely loved Splatoon, and so did my sisters. I really want to buy it, but I'm still not convinced. Do you think it's worth it?

Also, another problem I have is that I don't know whether to buy digitally of physically. You see, I have a Visa Gift Card with 64$, 60 of which would go to Splatoon, and the remaining 4 to any Smash 4 DLC that might come in the future. The thing is that I can't add only 4$ to my account, so I would be unable to use those 4$. If I buy it physically, I'd have to wait until September 22 for a friend who is in the US right now to bring it to me when he returns to Venezuela. If I buy it digitally, I can have it right now. I've always preferred having my games physically, as to me nothing compares to have the boxart and the instruction booklet and stuff.

I don't know what to do. Should I buy it or not? Physical or digital? AAHHHHHH

Pretty sure first party Nintendo games don't come with physical manuals anymore so that's not an issue.
I'd say definitely buy it but physical vs. digital is still more of a personal preference so idk.

Anser said:
I need your help, guys. I need your guidance.

I played the last Testfire last Sunday and I absolutely loved Splatoon, and so did my sisters. I really want to buy it, but I'm still not convinced. Do you think it's worth it?

Also, another problem I have is that I don't know whether to buy digitally of physically. You see, I have a Visa Gift Card with 64$, 60 of which would go to Splatoon, and the remaining 4 to any Smash 4 DLC that might come in the future. The thing is that I can't add only 4$ to my account, so I would be unable to use those 4$. If I buy it physically, I'd have to wait until September 22 for a friend who is in the US right now to bring it to me when he returns to Venezuela. If I buy it digitally, I can have it right now. I've always preferred having my games physically, as to me nothing compares to have the boxart and the instruction booklet and stuff.

I don't know what to do. Should I buy it or not? Physical or digital? AAHHHHHH
splatoon is in my opinion the best game for wii u right now. it's a truly unique game, it has a steady stream of content so you keep getting drawn back in, and it's just really really addicting

also doesn't the eshop have an option to add necessary funds? that would allow you to add the $4

Well the game gets updated frequently so downloading it may mean you'll run out of space on your SD Card.

If that's not a concern then I would download it, personally.

Lyn said:
Well the game gets updated frequently so downloading it may mean you'll run out of space on your SD Card.

If that's not a concern then I would download it, personally.
I recommend buying an external hard drive.

Uniju said:
Arowana Mall > Bluefin Depot > Saltspray Rig > Blackbelly Skatepark > Urchin Underpass > Walleye Warehouse > Port Mackeral > Kelp Dome
Arowana Mall > Moray Towers = Flounder Heights > Saltspray Rig > Bluefin Depot > Blackbelly Skatepark > Camp Triggerfish > Walleye Warehouse > Urchin Underpass > Port Mackeral > Kelp Dome

Yes I switched the Rig and the Depot even though they're exactly the same as they were
After it's settled a little more I might be able to pick between Heights and Towers but for now :cheep:

Back