Splatoon

at least in my opinion that's a pretty boring topic

if it were me though, south pole, definitely. only things at the north pole are polar bears with increasingly little space to live

north pole has polar bears and south pole has penguins, those are the two distinguishing features. naughty list isn't controlled by south pole and doesn't apply TO south pole

penguins > polar bears

Squad Battle
- go read the tumblr for the deets http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/

Private Battle
- go read the tumblr for the deets http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/

Level Changes
- Level cap has been increased to LV50.
-- At LV20, when you enter the lobby and listen to the explanation, your level cap will be increased.

Ranked Battle Changes
- S and S+ ranks have been added.
-- you can only progress in S and S+ rank in Ranked Battle (not Squad Battles).
-- you will not gain or lose rank points contributing towards S and S+ in Squad Battles.
- Adjusted win/loss point calculations in Ranked Battle.
- If your rank changes while playing in Ranked Battle, you will automatically be returned to the lobby.

New Gear
- New gear has been added, and will randomly appear for purchase in shops.

New BGM
- New BGM has been added, and will be added to the random battle BGM rotation.

Splatfest changes
- At the conclusion of Splatfest, the win percentage contribution multiplier has been changed from 2x to 4x.

Stage updates
- Urchin Underpass: Significantly modified the layout in all modes.
- Saltspray Rig: Modified the layout in Tower Control.
- Arowana Mall: Modified the layout in Splat Zones.
- Kelp Dome: Modified the layout in Splat Zones and Tower Control.
- Moray Towers: Modified the layout in Splat Zones and Tower Control.

Special Weapon updates
- Inkzooka: Increased the points required to fill the gauge from 180p to 220p.
- Echolocator: Increased the points required to fill the gauge from 180p to 200p.
- Killer Wail: Decreased the points required to fill the gauge from 180p to 160p.
※Numbers reflect rates before Special Charge Up is applied.

Subweapon updates
- Splash Wall: Corrected the amount of damage bombs would deal to the Splash Wall in rare cases.

Gear updates
- Tenacity: if a match starts with one team already having a fewer number of players, the special gauge now fills up when the match actually begins instead of beforehand.
- Special Charge Up: normalized the amount of special you get based on the amount of turf painted if you have a lot of Special Charge Up equipped, so painting large areas now gives you much more meter than before.

Battle SFX updates
- Made it easier to tell what direction an Inkstrike is coming from.
- Made it easier to hear SFX from certain long-range attacks.

Etc.
- Other quality of life updates.

jeez there's a lot here in terms of the august update

Fantastic that they're nerfing the Inkzooka. Now you need more time to fill it up while you get anally assaulted by Chargers on Moray and shit and can't do a thing about it.

The devs may as well be giving a big fuck you to the Carbon Roller while they stroke the Charger players.

Gamefreak75 said:
Fantastic that they're nerfing the Inkzooka. Now you need more time to fill it up while you get anally assaulted by Chargers on Moray and shit and can't do a thing about it.

The devs may as well be giving a big fuck you to the Carbon Roller while they stroke the Charger players.

- Moray Towers: Modified the layout in Splat Zones and Tower Control.

have hope yet gamefreak

I am glad they nerf the Inkzooka, this thing is broken, it has the range of E Liter 3K, fires very fast, has a large vertical hitbox and can pass some walls.

I liked Urchin Underpass. Hopefully the changes are unambiguously beneficial because I'm gonna miss the original if it really is that significant.

I didn't think Inkzooka was too OP. Comparing it's range to the 3133732 is a little silly since that's a normal gun and Inkzooka is a final smash. It is kind of annoying that it goes through stuff though. I would have preferred it if they had just changed that rather than increased the points it takes to charge, but eh.

so i think that changing the layout is probably just going to be adding more paintable blocks so you can get up unclimbable walls and stuff like that

ironically, bluefin depot, which most desperately needs tweaking, isn't getting changes

imo bluefin only needs tweaking in splat zones

man camp triggerfish sucks so much in splat zones
its way too easy for one team to dominate and then keep dominating for the whole match

h2H2Qhz.png

Mason's totally going to freak out about this (In a good way)

(Also made a Mindless Junk thread to him about it)

Back