Do You Ate Instant Noodles Before?

I had them once or twice, but not on a regular basis.

No-Face said:
oh boy do i have a story for you

okay so basically i've been eating instant noodles since the day i came out of the womb

except my parents always told me that "ramen" was pronounced like "rae-men" (sorry i don't know phonetic) and so that's how i've been pronouncing it my whole life
I've always thought it was "RAH-min", until I found out that it's pronounced "rah-mehn".

I like instant ramen noodles by Maruchan but they can't beat the actual ramen noodles they serve at those small, specialized ramen restaurants or at a sushi bar.

I despise their sodium content. It's usually insane. 1,800 grams of that stuff is NUTS.

Baby Luigi said:
I like instant ramen noodles by Maruchan but they can't beat the actual ramen noodles they serve at those small, specialized ramen restaurants or at a sushi bar.

I despise their sodium content. It's usually insane. 1,800 grams of that stuff is NUTS.
Lol who cares about actual ramen? It's not like Japan didn't steal it from the Chinese.

Aiko Heiwa said:
Baby Luigi said:

Lol who cares about actual ramen? It's not like Japan didn't steal it from the Chinese.

Noodles isn't exactly a Chinese exclusive thing. They're pretty universal.

Baby Luigi said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
Baby Luigi said:

Noodles isn't exactly a Chinese exclusive thing. They're pretty universal.
Ramen is made with Chinese noodles.

Spaghetti is made with Chinese noodles. French fries are a Belgian invention. Hot Dogs and Hamburgers are German. What's your point? I could go on.

Baby Luigi said:
Spaghetti is made with Chinese noodles. French fries are a Belgian invention. Hot Dogs and Hamburgers are German. What's your point? I could go on.
Were hamburgers invented in Hamburg?
EDIT: According to Wikipedia, it was based on a thing invented in Hamburg.

i usually get the little maruchan packets you drop in boiling water

throw in some sesame oil, garlic pepper oil, an egg and yum

Baby Luigi said:

I am not sure but I think French fries being a Belgian invention was never confirmed to be true.

Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:

I am not sure but I think French fries being a Belgian invention was never confirmed to be true.
Some believe it's Belgian, some French, and others Spanish.

Misty said:
Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:

Some believe it's Belgian, some French, and others Spanish.
I've never seen anyone claim that they're Spanish.

They're from Belgium, France is a damn thief.

No, I never ate that garbage. I prefer my noodles fresh and slow.

*fistbump*

Back