Mario Kart TV

Also, I suggest that we may be a bit lenient on double-posting here a bit, as long as we don't post each video apart with two minutes in between them (and slightly less exaggerated too). Say, if you have new video's one or two days later, not to be difficult about it.

I'm waiting for the day that I get the equivalent of "All Items, Rosalina Only, Rainbow Road" in a global race. Like that will be the day I change my avatar back to normal.

Here are some of my more recent races, along with an interesting milestone...

Here are some of my races against Lakituthequick, but through my perspective...

Coincidentally, Lakituthequick and I actually shared the exact same race at GCN Sherbet Land.

Lakituthequick said:
MnSG said:
Coincidentally, Lakituthequick and I actually shared the exact same race at GCN Sherbet Land.
Only you chose to upload a longer clip.

Yeah I prefer to upload 60 second highlights of my races, despite the long upload times.

However, whenever I share Battle Mode highlights, they typically only last for 30-45 seconds, since the action doesn't always want to focus on whenever I hit any opposing players with items. Which reminds me, here are a few online battle highlights of mine...

I finally got around to uploading some highlight reels to YouTube.

Yesterday, one of the races that I was in had a racer who tried to mess me up with a Banana Peel on an off-road shortcut. I managed to dodge that bullet, and get the win as well.

Back