Super Mario bros 3

SMB3 RLZ!!!!!!!, I didn't played it lately, but I can pass every level before the battle agains bowser, then I erase the game and start again XD, SMB3 best mario game ever made, but also one of the hardest, but my experienc allows more lives gainned than lost, I remember when my mom played it and I just watched, until one day I decided to play myself, but I managed to finish it recently, cause is so hard. by the way, I also had many problems passing the dark world fortress T_T I can give you tips for it

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Does Mario even run fast enough to go through every level that fast? o_O
Yes. He never stops.
Then he probably doesn't really have to worry about wasting Hammer Suits, he can probably get along without being hit that much.
I think that he has trouble on Bowser, but that might have just been the first time.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Yes. He never stops.
Then he probably doesn't really have to worry about wasting Hammer Suits, he can probably get along without being hit that much.
I think that he has trouble on Bowser, but that might have just been the first time.
I didn't even know you had a brother; he should come on teh forum some time.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Yes. He never stops.
Well, my older brother (the one in question) isn't really a huge gamer, and trust me, you're better off without my little brother.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Yes. He never stops.
Well, my older brother (the one in question) isn't really a huge gamer, and trust me, you're better off without my little brother.
Your older brother isn't a gamer, but can beat SMB3 in just 2 hours, just for kicks?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Yes. He never stops.
Your older brother isn't a gamer, but can beat SMB3 in just 2 hours, just for kicks?
Yeah, but it's the only game he plays/owns, and now it's lost. >_>

fire MARIO bros said:
I skipped the castle because its was a huge pain.

>_<
Cheater! :eek: (j/k)

fire MARIO bros said:

>_<
The final castle? Nah, it wasn't that hard.

Stooben Rooben said:
fire MARIO bros said:

>_<
The final castle? Nah, it wasn't that hard.
The one that went on and on forever...

Toadbert101 said:
how do we kill the sun thing without removing all light in the planet? :(
LoL

Back