The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is the best DS game in the WORLD

ParaBob-omb

I'm da BOMB!!!!!!
Phantom Hourglass is so fun. I've almost beaten it. I got a DS for my birthday this year and I got the The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

ParaBob-omb said:
Phantom Hourglass is so fun. I've almost beaten it. I got a DS for my birthday this year and I got the The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
Eh, it's too easy, and it has no replay value. Wind Waker was much better.

McDimentio said:
it wasnt easy, really not
and of course ww was better, it was or GC not for a handheld
It was the easiest Zelda game ever.

HEY you ignored me! I posted this! Me and PBO are brothers, we share a computer! HE PRESSED REMEMBER ME!

Lakitu bros said:
Blade Bro. said:
HEY you ignored me! I posted this! Me and PBO are brothers, we share a computer! HE PRESSED REMEMBER ME!
That have nothing to do with Phantom Hourglass. :-\

AUTO and HAL agree with the above statement

Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:
Is PBO trustable?

No, but GLaDOS is...

Who is this "GLaDOS" anyway!?

Glados_by_JeffXJ9.jpg

The Final Boss of the Xbox360/PS3/PC game Portal. She (it) keeps promising you cake, but almost sends you into a pit of fire (the origin of THE CAKE IS A LIE joke) The countdown at the end is how long you have to defeat her until it's an automatic game over.

Just imagine HAL 9000, or the MCP from Tron, but 9000 times cooler, and with a dry sense of humor.

Lario said:
*Trips into topic with sleepyness*

Inb4lock...

GLaDOS says we should lock this thread in due haste.

ShyGuy27 said:
ParaBob-omb said:
Eh, it's too easy, and it has no replay value. Wind Waker was much better.
yea WW was better.
I played The legend of zelda: WW.

But Twilight Princess kicks all @$$

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Minish Cap was the best IMO.
I haven't played it yet. Mebbe I should.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
I've heard Minish Cap was one of the best ones. I never got that chance to buy it though.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
I haven't played it yet. Mebbe I should.
It's really easy, so don't get it if you want a huge challenge, but it's tons of fun. I've beaten it probably six times.
Is it on a handheld? GBA, I think?

ChaosNinji said:
Ocarina of Time is easily the best.
I beg to differ...

(also, unrelated, but I noticed you locked a bumped thread recently. There's a whole bunch of other inactive threads, so should those be locked as well?)

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
I beg to differ...

(also, unrelated, but I noticed you locked a bumped thread recently. There's a whole bunch of other inactive threads, so should those be locked as well?)
1) Give reasons why you disagree.

2) I wholeheartedly agree with the second point. It basically says that if you want to make a point in a thread that's been dead for a month, you would need to make a whole new thread to make your point while not disobeying the rules. Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this; I don't want to make myself look like a complete fool any more than necessary.

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
I beg to differ...

No. A thread that's old that gets bumped is locked, while a thread that's just old stays open. We're not going to auto-lock every thread that passes a month, but that thread had replies that were 3 months apart.

Back