The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is the best DS game in the WORLD

Give tp and oot for someone that neveer played a zelda, let he finish them, them ask which is the better.
Of course they will say TP.

If I gave someone who's never played Mario SMS and SMB3, of course he'd say that SMS was better! That's quite possibly the worst arguement I've ever heard, McDementio.

McDimentio said:
Give tp and oot for someone that neveer played a zelda, let he finish them, them ask which is the better.
Of course! Lots of people who say that Oot is better are just influenced by mass media how they say "zomg Oot best game in the world lolol w00t"

Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:
Of course! Lots of people who say that Oot is better are just influenced by mass media how they say "zomg Oot best game in the world lolol w00t"

Have you even played OoT?

McDementio: I just said why.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

OoT set the standard for Action RPGs such as the Legend of Zelda. TP was different than previous games, but it's not like it was revolutionary. You become a Wolf. OK. It's not that useful. Compare LoZ before OoT and LoZ afterwards, and you'll see how it revolutionized the genre.

McD: Obviously it's not the greatest game ever. One of them, though.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

OoT set the standard for Action RPGs such as the Legend of Zelda. TP was different than previous games, but it's not like it was revolutionary. You become a Wolf. OK. It's not that useful. Compare LoZ before OoT and LoZ afterwards, and you'll see how it revolutionized the genre.

So... you say that if TP had come first, it would have been superior? That's quite possibly the worst arguement I've ever heard, ChaosNinji.

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

So... you say that if TP had come first, it would have been superior? That's quite possibly the worst arguement I've ever heard, ChaosNinji.
That's not what he said at all. >_>

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

TP would have never been created without OoT. And you're just trying to start a fight with that second comment, which is TROLLING. So stop.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

TP would have never been created without OoT. And you're just trying to start a fight with that second comment, which is TROLLING. So stop.
Wait... so... you are allowed to say it to McDimentio, but I am not? >_> W/e.

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

You basically quoted what I said just to get me angry. I didn't do that.

Can we just say that OoT came out before TP and be done with it guys?

Seriously.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
McDimentio said:

I've beaten it. >_>

You basically quoted what I said just to get me angry. I didn't do that.
Well, I didn't know that you weren't against McDimentio. Sorry.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is the worst DS game in the WORLD

In reply to this Topic's title: People have their own opinions...

Re: ORLY?

Lario said:
In reply to this Topic's title: People have their own opinions...
In fact, there's no such thing as fact when it comes to opinion. [/lolwut]

But yes, that's true

Back