Grass type Pokemon for smash?

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
I'd like to ask:
"If we already have a fire type (Charizard) and a water type (Greninja), will there be a grass type reveal? at E3"
Well, for my answer for that, I'd create a chart like this.
Venasaur: Same gen as charizard
Meganium: Still a possibility, but will not generate much fan happiness
Sceptile: not a definite no, but to similar in physics to greninja; people will be upset if they are similar in that way
Torterra: Still a possibility, but an impossiblity unless charizard is made middleweight
Serperior: too awkward due to the lack of *ahem* legs.
Chesnaught: same gen as greninja
So most likely either Torterra or Meganium
What do you think about this?

I know sceptile seems like the best choice, but because of his similarities to grenija, it is unlikely.

Sceptile is more likely. He is admittedly similar to Greninja, yet he is slower than Greninja, yet faster than Charizard. He does more damage than Greninja but less than Charizard. It works better than Meganium or Torterra.

Well sceptile, is, without a doubt, lightweight, as is greninja. We need either middleweight or heavy to fit the character profile necessary.

But, think about it like this: If characters look faster, it doesn't matter the stats (Charizard being faster then Ivysaur and Squirtle, and yet being slower in smash), and Sceptile looks pretty damn light.

What do you mean too similar to Greninja? Zero Suit Samus and Sheik are both quick and agile, but we can have both, can't we?

Besides, why do people think there's going to be a grass type. It's just some fan mad sensational BS that claims that the trio of types must be complete. A grass type is not necessary.

How to Train Your Yoshi said:
But Sceptile looks heavier than Greninja.
Not really.
254Sceptile.png

250px-658Greninja.png

And also, in sceptile's appearances in the anime, his main feature has been speed.
Godzilla said:
What do you mean too similar to Greninja? Zero Suit Samus and Sheik are both quick and agile, but we can have both, can't we?

Besides, why do people think there's going to be a grass type. It's just some fan mad sensational BS that claims that the trio of types must be complete. A grass type is not necessary.
I don't know really. I just think that it is likely, considering there are two out of three starter types.

Sceptile is the most popular one at this point and he doubles as promotion for the Hoenn remakes. If we get a grass type, I'm 99% certain it will be him.

That being said:

Godzilla said:

This.

Again, I'd like to have a Pokaymon with a different build, not another skinny humanoid biped.

Back