Your Television Headcanons

Headless Specter said:
True, but I know CSI has done crossovers with CSI Miami and New York and vice versa. And CSI New York did a crossover with Cold Case. I think NCIS had a crossover with something as well.
Don't forget both CSI Miami and CSI New York had a crossover with CSI Las Vegas.

Also CSI las Vegas had crossover with Two and a Half Men.

Still hoping for a Digimon and Pokemon Crossover... someday...

Edit: You didn't see the error :mario:

Yu-gi-oh is doable. Bakugan is a no-no. Beyblades is eh alright.

BUT YOU FORGOT TO ADD MEDABOTS AND MONSTER RANCHER.

TheYoshiState said:
Here's a new one that I just found out: months ago, I thought The Rockford Files actually took place in Rockford, Illinois and not in Los Angeles!
I'm sorry but it's pretty obvious it's in LA

How to Train Your Yoshi said:
Sylveon said:
Yu-gi-oh is doable. Bakugan is a no-no. Beyblades is eh alright.

BUT YOU FORGOT TO ADD MEDABOTS AND MONSTER RANCHER.

and Slugterra!
... please kindly go die in hell.

Besides THAT IS FULL 3D

You know how there are only four galaxies in DBZ? I think there used to be a lot more, but when Kid Buu emerged, he destroyed most of them. I actually can't remember if they said that in the show or not.

I think the North one may have been, if I remember DBZ correctly, because didn't Kid Buu kill the North sensei?

The North Galaxy is looked over by King Kai, so no. Broly destroyed the South Galaxy in his first movie though. Buu killed the Supreme Kais. The regular Kais who watch over the galaxies remained. We only see four of them. North Kai (King Kai), South Kai, West Kai, and East Kai. This leads me to believe only four exist. Technically three, but the Broly movie is non canon.

Technically this should count, but at some point around the age of six, I thought TVs were was a type of clothing for your upper body, and that televisions were not the same thing as these "TVs", and instead literal televisions.

I don't know how I had managed to think that, but I did and I don't know what to say about this.

Bumping this since I have no more Mario headcanons. Also bumping my movie one.

If any of you know what Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu is...

I have lots if things to clear up about Pythor's reappearance in Season three. There was this hooded figure, and while I watched it, I thought Lord Garmadon was up to his usual tricks. Then I realised he has four arms.
That got me thinking. Until Pythor shows up from under that hood. I would be over the moon with the show's choice, if he was the right colour. And this was no bug like in the Super Mario World cartoon when the L on Luigi's hat was black sometimes.
Pythor was intentionally white with purple patches.
Should be purple with black patches.
I swear, that is Pythor's cousin.

Pythor remained purple. While inside the Great Devourer, he used his teeth to puncture a hole in the side of the serpent. He then left it there, realising it had been killed, and fetched a Swiss army knife. He chopped up the Great Devourer and ate it,thus ending the Great Devourer's presence, requiring Ninjago to search for a new one. The press found Pythor next to the skeleton, who was asleep. They took his photo, removed Skales' crown and put it on Pythor, Skales claiming "I was robbed!"

Back