Your Television Headcanons

MichiganMarioFan

They're perfectly mismatched
Banned User
Other headcanon threads on this site: Mario universe|Movies

Anyways, in this thread, talk about any headcanons you might've thought about relating to television.

Many years ago, I actually thought The Brady Bunch instead took place right here in the Detroit suburbs and that they lived within a minute-long walk from an Arby's restaurant. I'm not kidding either.

Bikini Atoll can be seen in several episodes. Therefore, it's in the Pacific Ocean near the Marshall Islands.

Shy Guy Forever said:
I used to think SpongeBob took place in Florida, and I still do!

You know what...you made me remember a few things: for example, more than two decades ago, I first thought Gilligan's Island was located off the Florida coast! Plus, I also used to think Arthur and (to a lesser extent) Tiny Toon Adventures were both set here in suburban Downriver Detroit (specifically around the Wyandotte area) and back when the 1980's revival first aired, I initially thought The Jetsons was also set in a futuristic suburban Detroit.

The cheese really is the best character on the show. He's better than the salami and bologna combined.

My head canon: Most, if not all crime shows are connected through the same universe, and could easily do a crossover episode with any of the other shows.

Gene the cow was the mastermind behind the Observers.

Иeptune said:
My head canon: Most, if not all crime shows are connected through the same universe, and could easily do a crossover episode with any of the other shows.
Don't they regularly do that do?

True, but I know CSI has done crossovers with CSI Miami and New York and vice versa. And CSI New York did a crossover with Cold Case. I think NCIS had a crossover with something as well.

Malcolm from Malcolm in the middle is Walter White from Breaking Bad! Think about it! They both are
A. Smart
B Look like Hal from Malcolm in the Middle
C. Look down on humanity
D.Hang out with people in Wheelchairs.

It makes sense. All he would have to do is change his name!

How to Train Your Yoshi said:
Malcolm from Malcolm in the middle is Walter White from Breaking Bad! Think about it! They both are
A. Smart
C. Look down on humanity

:eek:

How to Train Your Yoshi said:
A. Smart
C. Look down on humanity

except walter white dies at the end

unless you were planning on having breaking bad take place after malcolm in the middle

in which it would make no sense, since hal didn't do anything to prompt him to change his name

I just remembered something-since last year, I thought (and still think today) that the Tiny Toons appeared on their show as if they were characters in a live-action TV series (as in, one character would think to another "remember when we were on the set of (insert episode name here)?".

Back