Mario Kart 7: My Racing Community

Stargazing

Retired.
Pronouns
They/them
I'm starting my own little racing community!
I'm really scared no one will join, since I'm not that well known around here. This is a mode for someone who wants to test their skills. It probably won't appeal to everyone...

For starters, this is not made to rival anyone else's community.

I called it MarioCraft and the icon is the Super Star.
I also made it 150cc, because Mirror Mode is honestly kinda confusing. For items, it is bananas only. Yes, bananas only. (Now I'm REALLY scared no one will want to...)

Our first race will be Saturday May 10th at 20:00 Eastern. The code is 56-5604-4992-7636. My Mii's name is Sofia and I have a 1-star rank. My favourite colour is white and I have huge green eyes.

Once again, I hope you'll be able to make it then, and if you can't, I'll always be around another day! Please let there be one person, I want to be able to not be a loner race with other people!

Edit: I forgot this weekend was Mother's Day weekend. I'm editing the time to Monday, May 12th at 17:00 Eastern.

Astronomical said:
Aw :( having it brake sucks. Trust me.

Yeah, I've been there too with my old DS, but I also see what you did there. :dk:

Even though it's 1AM or so for me then, I'll try to join this time around since I missed the Mushroom races and it's the weekend.

I would join but that time correspond to 2 AM for my country. It's too late for me, sorry.

Do you usually stay up that late during the weekend? I can't even lift my eyelids by that point.

Well, that's okay.
(I think I raced with you today, Cirdec! T'was was fun)

If that was a general question, generally not. I prefer guaranteeing an early rise on weekends, but if I'm not tired I won't sleep.

EDIT: THE RACE IS NOW MONDAY AT 5:00 EASTERN!
Edit: I meant 17:00 Eastern on Monday.

Unfortunately I'll probably end up missing this anyway since I'll probably be eating then, sorry about that.

I'm in the community, waiting for people. If no one shows up by 17:10, I'm leaving. Just a heads-up.
Edit: I left. The microwave is being used a lot, and it's actually interferring with the Internet, since it's so close.

Back