Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
http://wiki.userpedia.net/Watashoujo

new story from the writer of the hit awards presentation the kongfather, prologue will be up sometime soon. signups are private/closed, sorry

ill add more to this post when i have more stuff up, basically everything is on the article right now. i had mini-profiles written but i need to rewrite them before they'll be going up

面白い。このストーりを楽しもうと思う。
(Interesting. I think I will enjoy this story)

ワタショウジョ is a nice name that means nothing in Japanese, but transliterates perfectly.

私は、Googleの翻訳がこれを性交しない願っています。
(I hope Google Translate does not fuck this.)

((sentence up))

oh, and this sounds cool or something idk comment relating to quality of the kongfather and term of encouragement following that

Cecil Terwilliger said:
私は、Googleの翻訳がこれを性交しない願っています。
(I hope Google Translate does not fuck this.)

I think it would be something like Google翻訳でこの文を台無しにしないように。Unless I fucked up, that would be "I hope this sentence is not ruined in Google Translate" (I don't know if "to fuck with" is a verb in Japanese and don't know how to use it correctly if it is).

Super Smash Misty said:
ワタショウジョ is a nice name that means nothing in Japanese, but transliterates perfectly.

its an abbreviation, as you would know if you actually understood anything about the topic you're pretending to be an authority on

or, you know, if you just read the article linked in the op

also, maybe you could just stop trying to sound like you're knowledgeable about topics you only know anything about because you spent 5 minutes on google?? if you'd like to actually know something about japanese then take a fucking class. at least then you can do more than feign being educated, although frankly removing the factual errors in your commentary will hardly make it relevant or appreciated since literally nobody wants to deal with people who come into a discussion with the sole purpose of trying to show off how smart they think they are

I read it after I posted that.
I guess it's kind of like how Pokémon is an abbreviation of Poketto Monsutā.

Back