Mario Kart 7 Community Races

Re: MK7 Community Races

You guys should go to the chatroom next time and let each other join one by one.

Re: MK7 Community Races

Posted time for race tomorrow!

Lakituilveloce said:
[We] should go to the chatroom next time and let each other join one by one.

I think considering the relative popularity of this, I might make a battle community. BTW, I also have a coin collecting community: 36-0219-1605-0629

5:00 PM EDT -> 7:00 AM my time

eh, I have school. Unless it is 3:00am - 10:00am EDT than I will not be able to play on weekdays. Those times are too early for others though so I'll see if I can play on weekends.

Time zones, why do you have to be so inconvenient?

On weekends I can play as early as 11:00 AM and as late as 9:00 PM, so i'll try to set up a time that works for everyone.

Well, weekends I'm available for 6:00pm - 10:00am EDT if I don't have anything planned. Roughly. I usually wake up late so I could wake up from as early as 6:00pm to as late as 10:00pm EDT.

Really, I'll just say it's not worth the trouble and not participate in these. Because I really prefer sleeping over playing video games.

OK guys, this time everyone head into the chat room at 5 and just wait for my signal to join.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
OK guys, this time everyone head into the chat room at 5 and just wait for my signal to join.
I might sound stupid, but is this the regular wiki chat?

Just hit the "chat" button at the top of the page, that's what i'm talking about.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Just hit the "chat" button at the top of the page, that's what i'm talking about.
Ok, thanks.

Chatroom link for those who don't know: http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:WebChat

I got a communication error 5 seconds before I would've finished the race :mad:.

Copy and paste this into your address bar
Code:
irc://irc.darkmyst.net/mk7community
If this doesn't work, just join on MarioWiki's chat and type
Code:
/j #mk7community

I don't have one, I might get one then.

POSTED TIME FOR NEXT RACE! 6:00 PM EDT TOMORROW!

I'll be honest and say I have no idea what i'm doing.

Ok I think I registered as Nysic.

Well folks you heard the man, the new chat room is at:

Code:
irc://irc.darkmyst.net/mk7community

OR type this in the wiki chat:

Code:
/j #mk7community

Back