Mario Kart 7 Community Races

Re: MK7 Community Races

I'll try and get up results for those last races later on, but Cirdec won and prevented a tie of 11 points. So sad.

For the record, that banana peel at the start of that last race was just dirty. To be honest, I'd have liked to use that Mushroom at the very end, but it felt too risky even though it was my only chance at winning.

And somehow I've forgotten how to get that starting boost. It's pretty sad.

Glaceon said:
I'll try and get up results for those last races later on, but Cirdec won and prevented a tie of 11 points. So sad.

For the record, that banana peel at the start of that last race was just dirty. To be honest, I'd have liked to use that Mushroom at the very end, but it felt too risky even though it was my only chance at winning.

A right before 2 transitions into 1

I forgot to enter. Ugh.

Super Smash Misty said:
Glaceon said:

A right before 2 transitions into 1

I actually got the boost in that last race, but thanks anyway.

And for some reason I'm playing really terribly. I think the transition from golf to racing is the cause.

My internet as a whole just died, I'll try to see if I can get back on.

Wow. I am so disappointed in myself at that last race. I hate that fence.

I did horribly in those races. Next time I get off from Mario Golf to race, I should practice first.

By the way, who came what place in the last two races? I don't remember any more.

idk about the other places but I got 3rd on Airship Fortress. I believe Piranha Plant Slide was Vh10incse>Icemario>Cirdec>Nysic

Bummer, I didn't know about this. I might be there next time, though I'll have to see if the time will be appropriate.

Okay, that tells me enough. Now I just don't remember the first two courses.

2nd Round:

1st Race - DK Jungle: Vh10incse>Nysic>Icemario
2nd Race - DS Airship Fortress: Vh10incse>Nysic>Icemario
3rd Race - SNES Rainbow Road: Nysic>Vh10incse>Icemario
4th Race - Toad Circuit: Nysic>Vh10incse>Icemario

RESULTS: Nysic=12 Vh10incse=12 Icemario=4

GG Everyone.

COMMENTS:

That save on Dino Dino Jungle by me was AWESOME! I did the glitch shortcut last lap and got 1st.

I can't believe I hit the fence on the last lap of Piranha Plant Slide. UGH.

If Vh10incse hadn't hit a star thwomp on SNES Rainbow Road, I would have gotten 2nd.

Last lap of Toad Circuit, get a Lucky 7, blast through the pipes before the finish line, secure 1st. :3

Glaceon said:
I did horribly in those races. Next time I get off from Mario Golf to race, I should practice first.

By the way, who came what place in the last two races? I don't remember any more.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
idk about the other places but I got 3rd on Airship Fortress. I believe Piranha Plant Slide was Vh10incse>Icemario>Cirdec>Nysic

I just remember I was 2nd or Airship Fortress and 1st on Piranha Plant Slide actually.

Back