Super Paper Mario

I meant emphasis on "if I wanted to". Which, in retrospect I could just as easily have said. Ah well.

And kudos for frying ultimatetoad! :lol:

I knew what you meant, I just felt like playing dumb. ;P
And, thanks. xD

Luigi hc said:
I personally wish this game were to come out on GameCube, but, that's never going to happen. *sigh*
And yes, there is math in the clouds that has nothing to do with the game. ;P
Me too - but Nintendo will make the Wii controls comfortable.

Perhaps he doesn't have a Wii.

And I'd just play it on the Wii anyway even if they did do a split-platform release.

Ding ding! Monty's got it. ;P
I only have GameCube (and PS2, and an Xbox 360 that's not mine, but I can use). No Wii here. ;(

Luigi hc said:
Monty Mole said:
ultimatetoad said:
.....NEVER EVER use the words "math" and "exciting" in the same sentence. Please?

How about "Math is not exciting"? :P

But seriously, if the symbols were numbers, I bet I could figure that problem out if I wanted to.

Emphasis on the last four words.

But, "the last four words" isn't in that phrase. :koopa: :koopa:

(As to the "math" and "exciting" never going in the same sentence, you yourself did that by saying that they shouldn't be in the same sentence. You're quite the hypocrite, aren't you? :evil: )

OF NOES!!! LOGIC!!!! (Throws a vegetable and runs away).

He's the main host. At the end of the game it reveals that he MAY have been like Geno, a doll controlled by the Millenium Star. But he re-appears in MPA....

Who cares, if it brings nerds, place in Aipom, and nerd ladies, I'm fine with that. :lol: 8) :shock: :wink:

Back