Characters in the next SSB

The most uncreative and unepic moves in SSBB should be changed. Some of them are Giga Bowser Transformation, Wings of Palutena and Cypher.

Smiddle said:
The most uncreative and unepic moves in SSBB should be changed. Some of them are Giga Bowser Transformation, Wings of Palutena and Cypher.
FLUDD is pretty useless, IMO.

Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
FLUDD is pretty useless, IMO.
Yeah, and so is Water Gun or w/e it's called.

I think Water Gun/Fludd should have done damage :/ even agility does damage now!

Giga Bowser should be replaced with Bowser getting into his Koopa Car and flying around the level dropping bombs and stuff; but that sounds too much like Diddy Kong's final smash :x

Rosalina Spalko said:
I think Water Gun/Fludd should have done damage :/ even agility does damage now!

Giga Bowser should be replaced with Bowser getting into his Koopa Car and flying around the level dropping bombs and stuff; but that sounds too much like Diddy Kong's final smash :x
Auctually, I heard that Water Gun/Fludd is good for countering recoveries.

Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

How? Shoot someone when they're about to eat something?

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Recovery moves, d00d. Like Green Missile or Aether or Spring Jump or Screw Attack or Mach Tornado... yeah I think you get it

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Recovery moves, d00d. Like Green Missile or Aether or Spring Jump or Screw Attack or Mach Tornado... yeah I think you get it

yeah; but some of the recoveries make the opponent invulnerable to knock backs (like Kirby's cutter)

Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

yeah; but some of the recoveries make the opponent invulnerable to knock backs (like Kirby's cutter)

Yah, 'tscalled Super Armour.

You can still be pushed backwards with FLUDD when you have a Super Armor frame.

About Waluigi:

He's too insignificant. That's why characters aren't in a lot of the time. He's never appeared in a mainstream Mario game, and Mario's already got too many characters.

Flynn Scifo said:

About Waluigi:

He's too insignificant. That's why characters aren't in a lot of the time. He's never appeared in a mainstream Mario game, and Mario's already got too many characters.

5/25 (SSBM) were too many but 4/35 is fine, since it's Nintendo's biggest series.

Smiddle said:
Flynn Scifo said:

About Waluigi:

5/25 (SSBM) were too many but 4/35 is fine, since it's Nintendo's biggest series.

Yoshi and Wario are practicly Mario series too. At least Yoshi is. Most of the "Yoshi's Island" games feature Mario somehow anyway.

Toadbert101 said:
Flynn Scifo said:
It's really 8/35. The DK series stemmed off of Mario, too.

DK is pretty much his own series now, though.
Yes.

Let's say Wario and Yoshi are 0.5 the Mario games, and the other half's for their OWN games...

Flynn Scifo said:
Brawl's AI is really, really stupid. What're you talking about?

I think it's really annoying when they switch between being offensive and being defensive...

Smiddle said:
Flynn Scifo said:

I think it's really annoying when they switch between being offensive and being defensive...

Whats more annyoing is how they always go for the player when they have a Dragoon for a FS that needs to be near somebody to use.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Flynn Scifo said:

Whats more annyoing is how they always go for the player when they have a Dragoon or a FS that needs to be near somebody to use.

Yeah.
Also, fix'd a typo that troubled my reading.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Flynn Scifo said:

Whats more annyoing is how they always go for the player when they have a Dragoon or a FS that needs to be near somebody to use.

Yeah.
Also, fix'd a typo that troubled my reading.

Whoops.

They should try and find more characters from series with only one character in the game. Im sure theres more popular F-Zero racers and Metriod people.

Back