Characters in the next SSB

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:
Anybody can be playable if Captain Falcon can. Captain Falcon never used any of his special moves before SSB64. Sakurai made his special moves from scratch. And he did a good job too.
Actually, they first appeared in a comic that he starred in.

Oh, the epicness!
What's the comic? (The only info I've heard about is Sakurai making the moves. Are you sure the comic didn't use the game's moves?)
I've never heard of said comic, but it had to have taken the moves from the game, because HAL made the moves from scratch.

Ridley is more than notable enough to be in the next Smash. If freaking LUCAS is in Brawl, why not a major character from a far more important series?

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:
Anybody can be playable if Captain Falcon can. Captain Falcon never used any of his special moves before SSB64. Sakurai made his special moves from scratch. And he did a good job too.

Oh, the epicness!
What's the comic? (The only info I've heard about is Sakurai making the moves. Are you sure the comic didn't use the game's moves?)
I heard about it from one of my friends a long time ago, so I'm not sure how true it really is, but Falcon's ending in the original Smash Bros shows him in a comic book scene.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!
I heard about it from one of my friends a long time ago, so I'm not sure how true it really is, but Falcon's ending in the original Smash Bros shows him in a comic book scene.

i would say that...

McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!

i would say that...
Meh, w/e.

ShyGuy27 said:
McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!

i would say that...
Meh, w/e.
The comic has him using a ray gun, and even then he only blasts a King K. Rool lookalike. But that predated Donkey Kong Country by 4 years.

SiFi said:
ShyGuy27 said:
McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!

i would say that...
Meh, w/e.
The comic has him using a ray gun, and even then he only blasts a King K. Rool lookalike. But that predated Donkey Kong Country by 4 years.
Bummer.

Paper Mario should be in SSB4. He'd be original, and not a clone. He would be based on TTYD, and use his partners from that game, unless they make another turn-based Paper Mario by the time SSB4 is out. His home stage would be the Glitz Pit arena, once again, unless they make a new turn-based Paper Mario.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!
Wha?

Master Lucario said:
Paper Mario should be in SSB4. He'd be original, and not a clone. He would be based on TTYD, and use his partners from that game, unless they make another turn-based Paper Mario by the time SSB4 is out. His home stage would be the Glitz Pit arena, once again, unless they make a new turn-based Paper Mario.
Original>>>>>>>TTYD.

And even if he can't get an original moveset, think of it this way: Toon Link got in.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!
Wha?

After you've cleared the 1-Player mode with Cappy Facky in Super Smash Bros., you will see an image of him that looks like it's taken from a comic saying "Congratulations!". In SSBM and SSBB, the "individual" "congratulations!" images were all replaced by pictures from the game.

Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!
Wha?

After you've cleared the 1-Player mode with Cappy Facky in Super Smash Bros., you will see an image of him that looks like it's taken from a comic saying "Congratulations!". In SSBM and SSBB, the "individual" "congratulations!" images were all replaced by pictures from the game.
To me, even the artwork just looked like cartoons.
blog-images-20060623011942466.jpg

(OMFG 300 replies already?)

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!
Wha?

To me, even the artwork just looked like cartoons.
blog-images-20060623011942466.jpg

(OMFG 300 replies already?)
:eek:

Now, Halvy, artwork and endings are different things. :)

(I dunno why I'm saying this, but "halv" means "half" in Swedish.)

Sonic's Side B should be changed to Sonic Wind, and the Spin Dash should be switched to Down B, removing Spin Charge entirely. There's no point in having two Spin Dashes. Especially when one is better than the other.

Master Lucario said:
Sonic's Side B should be changed to Sonic Wind, and the Spin Dash should be switched to Down B, removing Spin Charge entirely. There's no point in having two Spin Dashes. Especially when one is better than the other.
The two spin dashes are pointless indeed. (unless you don't want the "hop", but heck, I never even use Down B)

Master Lucario said:
I played SSB4 last night in a dream.
Go tell that to the "Share Weird Dreams Here" thread.

Halvin said:
Master Lucario said:
The two spin dashes are pointless indeed. (unless you don't want the "hop", but heck, I never even use Down B)
QFT

McDimentio said:
Krystal, maybe Leon S. Kennedy, no ridley, daisy, waluigi, a FE character, a metroid character.
Finally, someone who can agree with me. :D

Yeah, I thought of a new moveset for sonic. Not that anyone will agree with me on it.
B^: Lightspeed Dash
B: Blue Tornado
B>: Homing Attack
Bv: Spin Dash
FS: Super Sonic

SiFi said:
Yeah, I thought of a new moveset for sonic. Not that anyone will agree with me on it.

Super SOnic could use a power down. You did not mention that. :(

Toadbert101 said:
SiFi said:

Power down?
He's below the average number of tournament winner users, meaning that he needs a power up, and not the contrary.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
SiFi said:

Power down?
He's below the average number of tournament winner users, meaning that he needs a power up, and not the contrary.
Ultra Sonic?

Plus they'll need to switch some Final Smashes (Stares at Super Sonic and Volt Tackle.)

Back